• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Horoscopes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I read them, but like everyone, it's mostly for fun. I just find them interesting. However, horoscopes on the websites and magazines, unless it's run by real astrologers, can't be taken seriously. It's like going to one of those shops where someone can read your palms or give insight into your future.

Oh, and:

100_libra.jpg

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'mma pisces, born in the year of a boar... Hum, wonder what exactly that means for my personality.

Anywho, do I read horoscopes? Sure, just for giggles. Do I believe them? Eh, I find it funny how some are so vague that they could possibly happen but, no, not really.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't put hard stock in astrology, but I do think they're true on a base level. You shouldn't let them guide your life / decisions, but they're fun as a frivolous distraction though. :)

I'm an Earth Dragon and Capricorn, btw. As far as compatibility, I've always read Taurus is the best match for a Capricorn.

johnsmith101

I'm a Leo but I don't take Horoscopes too seriously. I mostly have fun with them when it comes to girls.

Back