• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Horoscopes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

very differentiable
Awards
Re: Horoscope's

Astrology, though a pseudo-science helped pave the way for research into the post-modern Astronomy.

There are people that build houses out of shit, so what's your point?

very differentiable
Awards

Or you might have one for crap that's full of BS, and i think the similarities are obvious.

very differentiable
Awards

no, but it pretends to predict what will happen, that must say enough.

very differentiable
Awards

Whining, you mean calling it what it is, trickery.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Don't try to pass it off at this point; we're getting off topic.

And I'm taking out that apostrophe in the thread title.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I believe Horoscopes when they're to my advatange. (lol)

Though for soem reason they pinpoint my probelms...*coughstalkerscough*

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I believe that. . . well hell, I don't know what I believe. Just like psychics, many of them have no ability at all possibly all, it's hard to tell. Seventeen Magazine horoscopes are COMPLETE shit though (maybe it was Teen Vouge, idk). I remember my march one (my friend has a million of those magazines and I read them at silent reading during school) it said, "On march 23 you will have a TOTAL makeout session with your BF. I couldn't stop laughing, it reeked of girlyness and they can't predict makeout sessions, retarded.

But I believe that there might have been something to Astrology, but if there is, there aren't many people who do it properly, or it was just lost to the ages a long time ago. At least, that's what I think. Plus, our science will be much more advanced later on, so NOTHING is set in stone, that's the way I see it. Everyone thought the earth was flat a long time ago too. (I'm going to forget about that fact that some people STILL believe it's flat) But, as of right now, it's just something I look at for fun.
Leo.jpg

I'm actually the loudest one in my class, as a Leo should be xD (it's not my fault I'm loud)

Grey

web_libra.jpg

I don't put my faith in them, since my girlfriend's father writes horoscopes. I'll read them, and I'll be surprised if they're somewhat correct, but I won't plan my day by them.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I don't really believe in them, but I do read them for fun.
I'm Gemini.

june

im Pisces and according to the characteristics of the people who r pisces, it really similar to how I am
but I don't read the horoscope, that is bullshit

Shaydie Shiikuu

I'm a Virgo (I never thought of it meaning 'virgin' until I heard it in German). I do enjoy knowing people's star signs and I read up about them every now and then, but I don't believe in them at all. Whatever it says is all just lucky guessing, but it passes the time, nya.

mikejaxer

I'm an athiest, so... i don't really believe in this horoscope stuff.
Afterall i don't believe that life is like a fixed path, thing's just happen randomly and you can't tell what's around the next corner

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'm an athiest, so... i don't really believe in this horoscope stuff.
Afterall i don't believe that life is like a fixed path, thing's just happen randomly and you can't tell what's around the next corner

horoscopes are not a fundament of any religion

Back