• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

horrible news...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stardustfire

i so sorry that i had to bring this to your attention but tonight i when to Gamestop and i saw an ad for KH3D and and it said the release date for it was OCTOBER 16... i talked to it about them and they said it isn't confirmed but they said they got it from a reliable source...sorry that i probably ruined your day haha but there is a good chance Kingdom Herts 3D Dream Drop Distance won't come out over summer... :(

Mr Yippie

ahahhahahah

brb killing myself over gamestop "release" dates

hint they don't know shit

darkheart709

Bronze Member
I refuse to believe GameStop until SE confirms it. Sometimes their right, sometimes their wrong

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
i so sorry that i had to bring this to your attention but tonight i when to Gamestop and i saw an ad for KH3D and and it said the release date for it was OCTOBER 16... i talked to it about them and they said it isn't confirmed but they said they got it from a reliable source...sorry that i probably ruined your day haha but there is a good chance Kingdom Herts 3D Dream Drop Distance won't come out over summer... :(

I swear to God, have you people never heard the term "placeholder date"? GameStop gets these things wrong 90% of the time. I had an employee try convincing me to preorder the KH HD collection since he was so sure it had already been announced. We've heard "Summer 2012" straight from Square's mouth, so chill the fuck out and wait for further info from Square themselves. /endrant

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I hope you know that placeholder dates that companies get can often be ridiculous. When Real Steel was coming out, the placeholder date in my computer said January 2033.

stardustfire

I swear to God, have you people never heard the term "placeholder date"? GameStop gets these things wrong 90% of the time. I had an employee try convincing me to preorder the KH HD collection since he was so sure it had already been announced. We've heard "Summer 2012" straight from Square's mouth, so chill the fuck out and wait for further info from Square themselves. /endrant
sorry but truthfully i never herd of a placeholder date until now haha

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
In all honesty a fall release is what I expect. I kinda want it to come out later, actually, because the sooner it comes out the more I won't be able to play it. So I'm completely content with October or even November. In fact, the closer to Christmas the better. How about December 29th? Hell yeah.

/preparesforthecomingshitstorm

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
In all honesty a fall release is what I expect. I kinda want it to come out later, actually, because the sooner it comes out the more I won't be able to play it. So I'm completely content with October or even November. In fact, the closer to Christmas the better. How about December 29th? Hell yeah.

...........................................I dont even know what to say

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahaha

hahaha
haha
aha
ha
i don't have enough laughs in me

No, but honestly, don't really trust GS people until there is an actual date listed or announced by SE themselves.

stardustfire

dude your out of control........

MinerKing

Well even if for some off chance that it did come out as late as October, that would most likely mean that the U.S. would be getting some bonus content. How's that for silver lining?
But I feel that Summer 2012 is the closest estimate that we have as of now.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
That would upset me if it got released on October, but to be honest it does sound like it would get released right around there.

Dark Drive

Awards
I still believe that 27th of July is around our release date. :p

Also, you guys keep saying Summer 2012 and it's confusing me a lot. (-Australian and out Winter is your summer-)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I like how everyone's taking you seriously on this. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back