• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-* Horror Highschool *-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[Something I came up while I was extremely bored, I was doodling random pictures of chibi's when this thought just suddenly sprang into mind. ]

---

In the school of Haisuki Jikouo High, the teachers, students, and everything were perfect; too perfect to be exact. Murders began to occur, and most of the faculty and students were in chaos; obviously freaked out by the sudden events. A week has passed since those aweful days and nothing has happened yet, perhaps the killer became bored? Or was just biding his/her time? Nobody knew if it was just one person or a group, there was barely any evidence at the crime scene for the police to state facts or point fingers. There were no suspects and there were no changes in any of the student's behaviors recently nor the teachers, it was very strange.

However now, there is a horrible storm occuring, a lock-down of the school has happened to secure the students and remaining faculty. This is after-school hours, which only a select few are left in the building. Electricity is knocked out, the windows are blocked by shutters and bars, some parts of the school are unreachable without special keys that only the janitor and principle hold. Any exits are blocked off and it's becoming extremely cold inside the school since the boiler has failed to operate; it was winter and the blizzard outside wasn't helping any.​

--------

Rules:
- No Powerplaying.
- No Godmoding.
- No One-lining.
- Since this is a horror-based roleplay, we'll be needing the killer(s).
- No mary/gary-sues, Aka: A Cheerleader that everyone loves or the class president who has miraculously recieved the priviledge to have one of the special keys.
- Post at least ONCE every TWO days! I need to know you're alive!
- You must PM if you would like to be the killer, because I need to know if we have one or not!
- If you've read the rules type your username above your template.

---

Template:

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Clique: (Goth, Emo, Prep, Punk, Plainy, Weirdo, Nerd, Jock, or Neutral. )

Galacion

Bronze Member
Galacion

Name: Mitos
Appearance: Looks like Roy from SSBM without the sword cape and small thing on his forehead (http://www.geocities.com/ssbmgalaxy/ssbmcb.html) :try cut and paste:
Personality: kind hearted and if he sees the killer and someone is stuck frozen he will go back and get them even if it costs him his life
Bio:His parents nearly scared the crap out of him litterally
Clique: Neutral

cant exactly garuntee no one liners but ill try not to do any as long as there is some action going on.

Last edited:

Galacion

Bronze Member
[i mean like when they find out its the killer and ill look for a link for a picture of Roy.]
ooc: come guys he knows you like rps like this

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
<T/2IGGER}{APY>

Name: RIc
Appearance: ((Yeah so what if its me. BITE ME!!!))
Personality: A very calm quite kid even thought he is a little popular
Bio: Defence of end for the football team, Ric attended this school only last year. He has tried to keep a low profile but the status of him being a football player didn't help. He is a stait c student. Is really smart but just dose enough to pass his classes.
Clique: jock

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Zexion the Master

Name: Kegan Monetei

Appearance: Looks like Zexion, only darker grey, and a little longer. Dresses in black.

Personality: Gothic, in almost every sense of the word. He believes suicide is bullshit though, and can be nice if you are his friend...

Bio: Grew up in a fairly wealthy family, but mainly because of that is why he is what he is..

Clique:Goth

Last edited:

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Name: Bao Miaura
Appearance: see sig
Personality: She's a hot head and a tomboy but is actully very smart and nice when needed to be. When in danger she keeps a cool head and is good at solving things.
Bio: Bao is the duather of a great martle artist and was trained along with her older brother. Years later her mother was murdered and her father was also killed. She now lives with her grandad and brother.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Name:Ryo Mitsi (btw Destati yes Ryo is Jin's son)
Appearance:
hist_kyo_kusanagi_sama.jpg

Personality: Hes laid back and relaxed. Some might think he's thoughtless but he's caring and protective of others but hates to show this side
Bio: Ryo was trained basic karate and knows how to uses a weapon in combat. He has a younger sister named Leena and his father Jin(he trained Ryo) Ryo has been in many street fights and has been jumped more then once so he's used to tension and can tell when something is behind him.
Clique: Punk

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Cloud's Shadow

Name: Haruto Katsuragi
Appearance:
animeboy21sh.jpg

Personality: He is kind at heart but often keeps alot of things to himself. He's the silent type but gets shy around girls. Can be nice to friends. Can usually spot unusual things before anyone else can.
Bio: Son of one of the teachers at the school. He was skilled at using almost any weapon, but is merely average at martial arts. His most favorite is the bo staff. His dad died shortly when his was three. What caused his silent personality is unknown to anyone but him and his mother.

(ooc: Is this okay? I hope so. And I hope this doesn't die too early either, because usually some rps I saw had alot of potential, but then it just dies off quickly. I hope it doesn't happen to this one!)

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith1807 <-- See! I read the rules! :)

Name: Taiyachi Higomi
Appearance: http://www4.plala.or.jp/uniphi/k/jpeg/sa-/dnangel/dark01q.jpg
Personality: What appears to be a cold, unforgiving attitude. He won't talk unless spoken too, and even then it is short and to the point.
Bio: A run-of-the-mill outcast, he generally is the one sitting alone in the cafe, or just sitting quietly in class. He doesn't have any friends, because no one wants to brave his attitude and get past to the guy beneath. He does what is required and not much else. He generally annoys his family and teachers, because he never pays attention, or studies, yet soaks up information like a sponge, able to spout out just about everything he hears, word for word.

whitewingedangel

name: kioni heart ( my real name)
gendar:male
true apearence: tall tanned and muscular ( i know cause i hear that alought) sandy hair and blue eyes.
personality:alone, seeking and wandering things that no one has seen or heard of.
bio: outcast, a wanderer realy, fears whats to come of me, scared of my own destiny.

Zero_theTiborg

Name: Kyotaku Horanzo
Appearance:
url

Personality: quite keeps to himself and hates most people
Bio: Not must is known about him to to the fact that her keeps to himself
Clique: netruel

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ White winged Angel, please don't spam. ]

UPDATE:
Wraith
Tiborg

Those two have chosen to be the killers, HOWEVER, this doesn't mean that your characters know this. I'll be posting my template soon.

Last edited:

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Namei
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/shinkaron02.jpg
Just think of her clothes colored black and her hair down, MINUS the wings lol.
Personality: Shy at first, but when you enter her circle of friends she tends to open up more. She can be bossy sometimes, or extremely quiet; mood swings are very eventful with Namei.
Bio: Born and raised only a few houses away from her highschool. She doesn't have alot of friends, but treasures the ones that she does. Usually found after-school in the art room, doodling or making pottery; she is quite artistic if you look past her rough edges. Sophmore.
Clique: Goth/Punk Alittle bit of both.

[ I'll be starting a post once my brain actually has enough patience to make something up. ]

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Soft footsteps echo through the empty hallways of the school, cautious and slow paced. Namei glanced around the area she was currently in; she had just exited the art room and was heading for the cafeteria, which was supposibly where everyone else was. She reached down into her pocket and fished out a neon glow stick. 'Handy. I guess those raves I went to last night weren't so worthless after all.' She thought to herself and smiled. Popping it in half, the student activated the chemical glow, lighting up her face and numerous small sections of the hallways.

Her golden brown eyes searched the empty areas, as if something was going to jump out; she obviously felt somewhat intimidated by the darkness. "Anything could pop out..." She mumbles, brows furrowing slightly. The sophmore felt a shiver go up her spine, but shrugged it off, turning a corner. 'I'm just scaring myself...' Namei thought, obviously she had the murderer in mind and was quite jumpy.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryo was walking around very carfully. He was in the gym checking out some blood stains. "Hmmm? By the way the blood his I'd say the person was stabbed and then draged. If I wanna check this out I better find someone to go with me so it will be harder for the killer to get us." He walked throw the halls with a small flash light. when he peaked around the cornor noticed Namei and he laughed to himself and snock up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder and yelled."BOO!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back