• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hostile Program.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emoisum

OK, i just started trying to beat KH2 for the second time in like 2 years.. So I'm on the part with the Hostile Program, and it just won't die. It take's no damage.. Someone help, please?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Ok, when you hit him, you have to collect the little orbs that pop out and drop to the ground, then when the bar in the top left hand corner fills up, the reaction command will come up, allowing you to freeze him and take some shots. I suggest using Master Form and Tron's Combo Attack at one point to cause some serious damage. He's really not that hard of a boss. Just make sure to be careful of his lasers. That's his only dangerous attack.

Near987

hmm are you playing on ps3? ok there was a bug with the game that made it only beatable on ps2
if you play on ps3 sometime in the middle of the battle it will stop losing damage if this is the case then switch to ps2 for that part

Emoisum

Wow, I am playing on the PS3, that's really stupid ;-; now I have to find my PS2..

/wrists

Twiligan

I thought you said you beat this before? Usually the game has tips at the top of the screen anyway. seems selfexplanitory.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
hmm are you playing on ps3? ok there was a bug with the game that made it only beatable on ps2
if you play on ps3 sometime in the middle of the battle it will stop losing damage if this is the case then switch to ps2 for that part

is that only for US ps3/kingdom hearts 2? couse when i play it at my european ps3 i can defeat him all the time...

but if you switch to ps2 you cannot save it on the ps3. unless you have a weird item. i don't remember the name, but it allows you to safe your ps2 files to your ps3.

but for advice, you need to try to get towards him (if you safed your drive before, use it) and slash him. after a while he will move to the other side if you come near him. let donald/tron/goofy attack him and collect the orbs he drops. freeze him when it is full and attack him as much as you can. you can choose to use trons limit. it's very effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back