• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Hot] Can you see the horizon from sunset station?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

Well, a couple of days ago I saw one thread which was made by Water Dancer that told everybody that he might've found the desert like place from the secret movie in one of the worlds, in Twilight Town. After those words were said , I had to to check it out and here is my progress.
all the photos were taken by me , bad quailty , I know but that's what I got.

I went to Sunset station, and started looking for the mountain of sand the guy has spoken of, it was at the left side , It was clearly shown:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/DaxterFan/obj00.jpg
As one of the users who saw this thread too, took some alike picture but I had to investigate more.

at the next room, under the stairs I saw more clear shot of the sand, not the mountain itself. The picture was in such a bad shape that I couldn't even bear uploading it, So I'm sorry.

Well, I climbed all the way to Sunset hill, and watched the beautiful view, I couldn't see the previously sand places because of the housed, but just ahead behind a big clock tower ( I don't know if it's the same clock tower) stood a giant mountain of sand. so I marked the possible desert territory :
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/DaxterFan/obj01.jpg

you should go there and see by yourself.

I tried to see more of these things, but I couldn't so I continiued the story Roxas and as I got back from sunset station, I stepped right into the plaza beneath the clock tower and saw some more mountains of sand:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/DaxterFan/obj04.jpg
you can clearly see the woods of the mansion in this one , what could it mean?

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/DaxterFan/obj05.jpg

So can it really be the same place that Sunset Horizon took place?
http://www.khinsider.com/images/aprilupdates/_avalon_kh2-3 009 _1__0002.png

and if it is, what with the green grass and the water fall
(http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/DaxterFan/obj03.jpg)
could the desert really be in a place where grass can grow and water can flow?

well if it isn't, there is some sense in it.. Mickey was shown with Yen sid's key chain (as previously mentioned thatis the time where he was Yen sid's apprentice) Why, isn't Yen sid's castle in Twilight Town?

It might be it, or might be not it but still I hope you enjoyed reading this.

BIG thanks to Water Dancer for descovring the base for this theory.

Last edited:

sonidzero

wow, nice theory...maybe if it IS from the past, twilight town was built over that place, and thats why Roxas appeared there when created... i dunno

EDIT and put in mind, the port to that desert appeared in disney castle...and mickey appeared there....

Last edited:

Laney-Hikari

*eyes get wide* holy cow! that's amazing! you know, i never noticed that...it's a darn good theory...maybe it did take place in TT...

aquaticmelody

ooh... creepy!!! that's SO cool!!! when i saw the first pic i thought you were just taking pics of the clouds. sorry! but i totally believe the sands and all. I'll check it later ^^

Roxas \|/ saxoR

I saw these mountains and started thinking. It could be the place where Sunset Horizons happened, because everything around that area has sunset in its name(Sunset Station, Sunset Terrace, etc.)
But that means that the mountains would have had to have eroded(broke down due to winds) because they are hills in the view, not mountains like we see in the Secret Ending from FM+. There is support to prove this is the place where Sunset Horizons, but there is always that chance it's not.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
:cursing: it could be just the clouds but i really cant see the actuall thing yet cuz my ps2 is on the fritz! ill check em after but nice find dude:angry:

daxter fan

Hey thanks, and as many of you thought , no they are not clouds. go check it and you'll see it better than this pics ^^"

Edit: Here's a proof that this is not the beach, when you did Roxas story and saw a scene of the sixth wonder (the freaky train) someone there said that the train comes from the beach but the sands are in the other way.

Endgame

:D
Ever thought they just recycled the backdrop from TT in the secret movie, perhaps? That stuff is all just decoration. Besides, there's no mountains in that place...just flat ground.

daxter fan

I thought, and that's why I didn't say it is the place for 100%.
I mentioned the reasons why it could be it, (Mickey, place, and common sense) while saying why it couldn't be it (waterfall, grass, not any proof than a bunch of desert dunes).
But that's not the point because it could be it, and there are mountains. if you say there aren't from looking at the pictures I suggest that you'll try to see it in the game.

אני יכול לכתוב בעיברית.

Last edited:

Water Dancer

Ever thought they just recycled the backdrop from TT in the secret movie, perhaps?

umm no offence but what do u take Squareenix for? they wouldnt just take a random backdrop and just shove it in there. there will be a reason why they had brown sandy montains in TT. i mean out of all the backrounds they could of put in they put sandy mountains. bit more the a quincidence dont ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back