• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hours of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

LinkSlySora said:
I heard each world was 8 hours long!!! And the beginning was 3 hours!!! Hope tats true!

Yeah around that. But unlike in kh1 you visit a world once, this time you visit world once for the boss battle an the second time for the orginasation battles. An the intro is more like 4-6 hourz.

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
the intro is as long as you want it to be X-play said it was six hours so thats would make it about 4 or 5 for good players and the KH was only around
40 hours to beat so KH2 for quick go throught the game like rain goes through the air would take about 50 hours so if you want it to last forever just battle endlessly or go through everything as slow as possible to squeeze out as much fun as possible.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I have a differnet pace. For KH it took me 3 weeks to a month to complete completly. I hink it was more than a month

so yeah 50-120 ours or so. Depends ho you are. For me, prolly 100 hours.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm an average gamer who does other things besides play games. So it will probably take me two or three weeks to beat it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH1 actually took me over a year to beat. <.< I played it a lot, but got stuck, and took like a 6 month break. Silly me!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
allz I know is Im gonna find everything, prolly on the hard mode or proud, and take my sweet time!!!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well it depens. If you are doing everthing in the game Possible. It probably will Clock you in at about. 100 hrs +. But if you are just going for the core story and only getting the things you need it will clock you in at about 50-70 hrs. But remeber Nomura said that it was 2.5 times greater than Kingdomhearts meaning the overall minigames and side quests and items not just the story.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
The Conquerer said:
Well it depens. If you are doing everthing in the game Possible. It probably will Clock you in at about. 100 hrs +. But if you are just going for the core story and only getting the things you need it will clock you in at about 50-70 hrs. But remeber Nomura said that it was 2.5 times greater than Kingdomhearts meaning the overall minigames and side quests and items not just the story.

That is exactly what I wannta do!! Clock in over 70 hours!!!

sora510

I'd say its gonna be as long as as good your are at the game. I'd think most people in this forum could beat it in like 30 to 40 hrs without side quest. I usually do side quest my first time through so it might take like 50 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back