• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how 2 play kh2fm+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

hey i hear alot of people ask how 2 get abilitys or lv ups on kh2fm+

1 question though, how do u plaay it?? because i rly want 2 so can some1 plz tell me everything they did 2 get the game and b able 2 play it?

Kexim

hey, I'm new here just for the information.

I was planning on buying fm+ but then I found out you need a japanese ps2. Now I see you can buy something that will allow you to use it on an american ps2. How much do those usually cost? Or would this game work on an american ps3? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 36435

Works on a Japanese PS3 and you need Swap Magic 3.6 and a Swap Tool together they cost around 30-40 dollars.

Seftrex

You do not need a Japanese PS2, you just need a copy of Final Mix+ and Swap Magic 3....

If you ha ve a Bulky PS2, then you will need a Slide Card or Flip Top.

If it's a slim, then you need Magic Keys.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Overall the buy all of the tools and import the game, it should cost you around $100 or a little bit more

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Swap Magic and Magic Keys work together in order to allow you to play imported games on your PS2 Slim

Swap Magic and Slide Tool work together in order to allow you to play imported games on your Regular Model PS2

P

piwid90

Just go to Swapmagic3.com and click User Guide section to find your console type and what you need to get then click on Where to Buy section scroll for your country and check if the store mentions still sell the product(s). Unless you like myself are willing to wait and see if KHII:Final Mix+/KH-Re:Chain of Memories come to your country... instead of spending what I call $150 headache( Swap Magic 3.8 +Slim Cover or Magic Switch v3, Import game and/or Strategy guide KHII:Final Mix+) Good luck in whatever you decide to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back