• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How are organization 13 evil? o.O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

They use the excuse that they are not whole to be evil and violent. What I mean is, because they are not whole they are willing to do anything to be whole again. So that gives them the motive to do whatever to be true beings with or without a purpose once again.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
But most of the orders were sent to Saix, who relayed it down to the members. This pretty much gave Saix power somewhat equivalent to the General Secretary of the Soviet Union, because of such control of information.

Saix was the one who assigned individual tasks to the members, and even people like Axel, Larxenne and Vexen obeyed him. It can be seen that either he had a lot of power, or people knew he was receiving orders from the top.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
well there not all evil,there just desperate nobody's wanting tho be "whole." what makes them bad is the use people and will demolish anything in there way. all they care about are themselves.the are a few exceptions like axel,but thats about it.

Riku_Roxas_Sora

well the only reason they r kinda evil is because they send in there little nobodeys to terrorize towns.other wise i dont think they are evil at all

aweomeness96

he was destroying people and heartless to open kingdom hearts, that way he could get a new heart and become whole. correct me if im wrong

Paupu911

I think that they are not all that evil, all they want is a heart of their own. (maybe they are a teeny bit evil, Marly esp.)

They might not be the best folks around, but they certainly aren't evil.

Xemnas, however... is one sick bastard.

so true.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The only one that's truly evil is Xemnas. He's pretty sick and twisted :l
Everyone else was pretty much in it for the heart.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But they still did evil and underhand things in order to get back their hearts, didn't they?
I always thought they just followed Xemnas' orders. It's not like they had a choice.
I'm not saying they didn't do evil things, but they certainly aren't evil.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Even so, they ignore, even sacrifice others in their selfishness. That elevates them to the evil status.
This is the way I see it, they take things too far, if they had found another way the really wouldn't have been evil.....but isnce they didn't well they sort of ended up that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back