• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How AVT enter soilder mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
then what is the point of warping if there are gliders? and the point of gliders if there are warps?

the gliders is what allows them to open warps. the point is to open the warp and make it acessible. so just like the "doors" blocking the worlds in kh.

once unblocked you can choose to go on the route again or just simply warp there without any need of extra traveling. gameplay-wise of course.

wellt his si just a theory for now

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think their keyblades turn into the gliders, plus the org. 13 members wear the cloaks for protection against the CoD, the armour for TAV is similar in that purpose.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
we only seen one scene and it might not count considering it's deep space. but on the other hand it could be all the proof we need
Deep Space is a world. It's how they travel within that World.

In kh1, they used warp thingies. similar to corridors of darkness. why cant they jsut combine the two for bbs? still space travel but has to go through warp holes and stuff as seen in BBS
The warp in KH1 was directly related to the Gummi Ship, not something which can be used in BBS, considering not all of the walls have fallen yet, Radiant Garden being a prime example of a World with its walls intact.

So then what is the glider for?
Deep Space and possibly other Space-related Worlds, if there are any.

sorry if i havent implied enoguh. the gliders are for warping
I 100% doubt that to be true.

I think their keyblades turn into the gliders, plus the org. 13 members wear the cloaks for protection against the CoD, the armour for TAV is similar in that purpose.
Oh god please no. Keyblades transforming into Gliders... Why would this make any sense at all? It wouldn't. It's more likely that someone in Deep Space crafted the Gliders for ATV to use while there.

As for the actual topic, it's the same thing as asking "How do ATV summon their Keyblades?"

In KH2:FM, the journal entry on the Lingering Sentiment comments on how LS' armor allowed him to be more proficient with the Keyblade than Sora could be, meaning it is very likely directly related to the Keyblade itself. I'm going to assume it'll be summoned in exactly the same way as the Keyblades themselves. This could also possibly extend to those stupid Gliders as well, having them summoned similarly. *shrugs* It makes the most sense that way rather than them having some weird device that magically calls upon their Armor... >>;

Allister Rose

French Lover
if you see the trilaer, ven uses his glider to defeat an Unverse, which is odd unless the keyblade morphs into a glider, and if you look at the glider, you can see that it resembles his keyblade.

still your not looking at the possibilties with my statement because there are alot of holes in ti that can be explained

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
if you see the trilaer, ven uses his glider to defeat an Unverse, which is odd unless the keyblade morphs into a glider, and if you look at the glider, you can see that it resembles his keyblade.
Yeah, I know all of that, I'm just saying that there is nothing at all which says that the Keyblade morphs into the Glider at all. There's nothing saying that the scientist guy (Bunta? Gunta?) could not have made the Glider in a style chosen by Ventus. I hate the argument that because the Glider has similar features to his Keyblade it MUST BE HIS KEYBLADE.

It's Ventus' style, not just his Keyblade's style. If it looked completely different from his Keyblade, it would first off be boring and second be... generic.

still your not looking at the possibilties with my statement because there are alot of holes in ti that can be explained
Okay, explain how you'd fly one of those Gliders through the wall that surrounds Radiant Garden.

Using the Glider to travel through something similar to a Corridor of Darkness does not count in that argument because it is irrational. Org XIII walk through Corridors of Darkness. ATV use something similar to it. They'd just wear the Armor to defend from whatever crazy force would be at play in the Corridors they use to travel, they wouldn't need a Glider to go through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back