• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How 'bout a Vampire Knight RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
I watched a VK fandub recently, and I started to think. A VK RP might be good, right? As for the story, I'm not sure yet. I was thinking that a collab effort would be great too. What do you peeps think? And would anyone be willing to help with the story and stuff?

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention that all the characters will be OCs, so there'll be no canon characters. Maybe people will be interested now... >.>

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Well as long as the story and plot are decent =), I might join ^ ^.

Kenpachi

I only ready few chapters of the Manga, and like Skitty said, you you have to know the show?

Either way, i'll jump in at some point.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I think the basic thing you'd need to know is that day class is humans, night class is vampires. Some people would be the prefects and some people would be humans. (I'm guessing.) That's the basics of the manga/anime. ^^

And yes, I would join! ^^

<3

Call me Love, love.
I would join if the story was somewhat interesting.
If you need any help just ask =)

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Would we need to have watched the show? 'Cause I've seen a little bit, so it's an honest question.
I only ready few chapters of the Manga, and like Skitty said, you you have to know the show?

Either way, i'll jump in at some point.

Nope, you don't need to have watched/read it.

I think the basic thing you'd need to know is that day class is humans, night class is vampires. Some people would be the prefects and some people would be humans. (I'm guessing.) That's the basics of the manga/anime. ^^

And yes, I would join! ^^

Woo! :D

I would join if the story was somewhat interesting.
If you need any help just ask =)

Wanna make it a collab then? :D

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I would definitely join. Vampire Knight is on my all-time favorite anime/manga series -list. :DDDD
And I'm glad this would only include OCs.... If there were canon characters, there would be a huge fight between me and Symph-chan about who gets Kaname. xDD;;
BTW HE'S MINE TILL ETERNITY, SARAH. >:DDD <3

But yeah, I say yes to this idea. :3 Sounds great, and with good plot and planning it'd come out awesome.

<3

Call me Love, love.
If there were canon characters, there would be a huge fight between me and Symph-chan about who gets Kaname. xDD;;
BTW HE'S MINE TILL ETERNITY, SARAH. >:DDD <3

THEN I'LL WAIT 'TIL ETERNITY IS OVER AND THEN STILL HIM!!!! >D MUHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
This sounds good, though I have no idea about the storyline whatsoever, so a detailed plot might be helpful. I just love vampires and anything dark/mysterious...

I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back