• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how can riku see roxas and namine'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
near the end of the game where kairi, namine', roxas and sora are toegther u see riku in the backround and he is looking at roxas and namine' like if can see the. becuase i though only sora and kairi could see them

my question is if he can see them how can he and why cant donald goofy and mickey see them?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
It's quite simple. He can't. He's looking at Sora and Kairi obviously, and probably wondering why their talking to nothingness, or figuring out they're referring to Roxas and Namine. Riku probably couldn't see them, but since he knew them both, he was aware of their presence.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
ok cool that makes more sense now, i kinda thought thatbut was just curious. thanks for clearing that up for me. ^_^

Sora-Riku

OHHHH....... I thout it was because he gave his heart to darkness he could see them but i guess i was wrong!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I orginally thought that Riku could see them because he had more contact with them. Riku had been with DiZ and Namine that entire year Sora was sleeping, not to mention he captured and looked after Roxas while this was happening too. Also, he knew about them so he couldn't really deny what he saw or something like that.

Donald and Goofy had had no contact with Roxas, but maybe a little with Namine in CoM. Since they had their memories fixed and didn't know anything about her from that point, they couldn't see her without knowing she existed or something close to that.

That's my guess.

roxax_Xll

It's quite simple. He can't. He's looking at Sora and Kairi obviously, and probably wondering why their talking to nothingness, or figuring out they're referring to Roxas and Namine. Riku probably couldn't see them, but since he knew them both, he was aware of their presence.

i havent thought about this at all:thumbsup:

Roxas540

near the end of the game where kairi, namine', roxas and sora are toegther u see riku in the backround and he is looking at roxas and namine' like if can see the. becuase i though only sora and kairi could see them

my question is if he can see them how can he and why cant donald goofy and mickey see them?
My guess is that when Riku fought Roxas that he became able to see him at the end of the game.
(no sarcasm intended)

Kurxi

Maybe cause Riku wields the power of darkness so he could see, pardon what I am about to say. See dead people? Well, they ain't really alive, like Kairi and Sora having Personality Disorder.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe cause Riku wields the power of darkness so he could see, pardon what I am about to say. See dead people? Well, they ain't really alive, like Kairi and Sora having Personality Disorder.

I agree with ya, besides after the conversation between everybody, Riku says something like "don't worry, you're all still you" I think that he could see them but just didnt let on to it. I mean he did have some dark powers. I could be wrong though. It's just a thought.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
riku knows namine and roxas because of his adventures in com.
it has to do with the connection to sora

a better question is why can the gang see org member who are noobdies too when theycan't see roxas (memories sky scraper, goofy and donald couldn't see roxas)

Kurxi

riku knows namine and roxas because of his adventures in com.
it has to do with the connection to sora

a better question is why can the gang see org member who are noobdies too when theycan't see roxas (memories sky scraper, goofy and donald couldn't see roxas)
The battle was in Sora's head or heart, well it was in Sora, that is for sure. That's why Donald and Goofy couldn't see Roxas, it was all in Sora's head. He thought he saw Roxas in Memories Sky Scraper but he just spaced out in real life.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Riku can se Roxas during their fight because Roxas still exists then.

He sees Roxas and Namine because of his Huge bond with Sora and Kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back