• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come Terra wasn't strong enough to defeat the old fart??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doortolight

Awards
xehanort was basically unstoppable, though he was clearly not as strong as he was in his youth
(just look at YMX) which makes me wonder how the blazes did riku beat ymx

xehanort is the ultimate chess player, the ultimate puppeteer, controlling everythingto set the things to his course
its no freaking wonder terra lost, he lost long before the fight began, its a wonder he lasted so long

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
xehanort was basically unstoppable, though he was clearly not as strong as he was in his youth
(just look at YMX) which makes me wonder how the blazes did riku beat ymx

xehanort is the ultimate chess player, the ultimate puppeteer, controlling everythingto set the things to his course
its no freaking wonder terra lost, he lost long before the fight began, its a wonder he lasted so long

Doesn't even look like ymx was even tired/injured in the slightest bit,because after you beat him he just goes back to sitting on the chairs.

What we saw probably isn't close to even what he's really capable of.

Last edited:

Waves_Blade

Lingering Will, DID IN FACT, beat the living kupo out of Terranort.

Just saying.

*Terra beats Xehanort*
*Xehanort has the wind knocked out of him and collapses*
*big flashy pillar of OMGWTF?*
*Xehanort points behind Terra*
*Terra derps and turns around instead of killing Xehanort*
*Profit*

Love Machine

strut strut strut
MX just wanted Terra to exert his Darkness to where he couldn't control it. Simple.

*Terra beats Xehanort*
*Xehanort has the wind knocked out of him and collapses*
*big flashy pillar of OMGWTF?*
*Xehanort points behind Terra*
*Terra derps and turns around instead of killing Xehanort*
*Profit*

You forgot the *?????

Love Machine

strut strut strut
well mx is old so

MX and Van kind of kicked TAV's arses so if Vanitas just came back then the series would come to an abrupt end with, maybe, everyone dying in the end.
maybe

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Look this is answered in KH3D. I'm going to post it since it really has no impact on the story of KH3D. In KH3D there are these things called "Glossary Reports" they are kind of like the Ansem and Xehanort reports form the past except they have no author and are just there for the sake of explaining past terms and concepts from the series. One of them talks about Master Xehanort and in it, it says "Master Xehanort is arguably the most powerful Keyblade Master in history." The man is stronger than all the other Keyblade Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back