• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come you can't use two Keyblades in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian

Re: How come u cudnt use 2 keyblades!!!

LNKNPRK4EVR1 said:
Easy, in Kingdom Hearts Sora is having enough trouble learning about the keyblade and why it chose him, so it would be out of place to give him two keyblades if he still doesn't fully understand just one.

whats the bing difference between 2 or 1 keyblade

just the way you fight ...

twister28001

Maybe they didn't think about adding two keyblades until later on. It must have been hard to add two keyblades instead of one. Do you think they might add the Heart Unlocker Keyblade?

electrikeyblade14

twister28001 said:
Maybe they didn't think about adding two keyblades until later on. It must have been hard to add two keyblades instead of one. Do you think they might add the Heart Unlocker Keyblade?
that keyblade was made from the princess' hearts and when sora plunged it into his heart, it dissapeared, remember?

Evil_Sephiroth

well u get to uses 2 in kh2 thats for sure i know have the latest trailer and it shows it

twister28001

electrikeyblade14 said:
that keyblade was made from the princess' hearts and when sora plunged it into his heart, it dissapeared, remember?

Yeah I know. I was just asking do you think they might add it as a special bonus in KH2?

electrikeyblade14

Evil_Sephiroth said:
well u get to uses 2 in kh2 thats for sure i know have the latest trailer and it shows it
yes, we know. what these people want to know is why you couldn't use 2 in kh1.

electrikeyblade14

twister28001 said:
Yeah I know. I was just asking do you think they might add it as a special bonus in KH2?
sorry i didn't respond earlier. if they did bring it back, there would be the whole 'princesses lost their hearts' thing again. that was annoying.

Oblivion Joint

Website
www.woodberry.org

I would argue that the reason they didn't include a second sword in KH was because they wanted to keep the keyblade as sacred and that there isn't another one like it. Although, I think for the second Kingdom Hearts it will be a lot different. Sora will have 2 keyblades, one would be forged?? Remember Riku had his own so I think Sora could do the same also it would be cool to have two fighting swords, just like in Halo 2.

electrikeyblade14

Oblivion Joint said:
I would argue that the reason they didn't include a second sword in KH was because they wanted to keep the keyblade as sacred and that there isn't another one like it. Although, I think for the second Kingdom Hearts it will be a lot different. Sora will have 2 keyblades, one would be forged?? Remember Riku had his own so I think Sora could do the same also it would be cool to have two fighting swords, just like in Halo 2.
riku never had his own keyblade. if you're talking about the souleater, that's not a keyblade. is there a keychain on it? i don't think so.

electrikeyblade14

sora-14 said:
well it was a keyblade, he said so himself.

just cuz it had no cahin could mean its in a league all by itself!!!
when did riku say that? when ansem took over him he had a 'keyblade' that could unlock hearts, but that's not the souleater. the souleater is the bat-wing-looking sword with an eye on it.

TrancedRiku

electrikeyblade14 said:
sorry i didn't respond earlier. if they did bring it back, there would be the whole 'princesses lost their hearts' thing again. that was annoying.

yes it was. It really was.

As for the two keyblade thing, you couldn't dual wiled becuase maybe they didn't want you to yet. The ending cinema, Another Side, Another story, was meant to lure you into getting the 2nd Game, because of the thought of just SEEING SOMEONE WIELD 2 KEYBLADES.

TrancedRiku

we really have no idea. somethink it is BHK, some don't know. I'm afraid i don't know either. I just call him "dude using two keyblades whom no one knows his name or what his eyes look like because of the hair and the Unknown cloak thingy covering him up" or DWU, Dual Wielding Unknown. That last one everyone else calls him that.

D

Dark_Sora_666

Steve-o said:
Because Sora only has one keyblade and King Mickey has the other. There are just different key chains, so he would have to have King Mickey's keyblades to fight with two keyblades. Also they wanted to save that for KH2 I guess.
What about dark rikus keyblade?

robd321

I think the game is would be too easy. I had no trouble with one. I can image how easy it would be with two keyblades.

Sora Kun

Dark_Sora_666 said:
What about dark rikus keyblade?
Thats beyond the point in CoM, unless your talking about Ansem shadowing Riku's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back