• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Cool

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeShadow88

they already said that they probably won't do a movie because it would be to hard to condense all of it into a movies lenght considering KH1 was about 25-30 hours ( depending on what you call "finnished with a game" ) and KH2 is supposed to be like 40-50 for an experienced gamer, but yeah it would be nice, I would sit in a theater for about 56 hours to watch a KH movie

Lock_On

It would be pretty awesome, however I'd rather play a KH game than watch a KH movie..

DarrcEnigma

Be careful what you wish for I'd say. Square Enix may be making the games, but Disney actually owns the majority of the series. If I remember correctly, they even own Sora and the other original characters despite Nomura designing them. Hence, you probably will see a KH movie, TV series, etc., at one point in time. Don't be at all surprised if Nomura and Square aren't involved though. Be even less surprised if it sucks so bad it all but kills the series, either.

Lock_On

Well, they wouldn't have Sora fighting heartless ALL the time in the Movie, they would add more dialogue and possibly more characters and possibly stretch out the time in the different worlds, In Ex. You stay on Destiny Islands for a very short time, but in a movie they could have Sora stuck on Destiny Islands for the majority of the Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back