• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did MX...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

How do you think MX left Destiny Islands? The only reason that Sora and Riku were able to leave was because DI was destroyed. I'm thinkin' maybe some Keyblader saw that he would become a wielder, so he went and took him from DI? I really have no idea. Just curious.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if he learned how to open a portal of darkness, which is how he got out. Riku opened his heart to darkness when he wanted to leave, so why not MX?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
he had a strong heart and a keyblade chose him. simple as that =.=

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
He probably used a Corridor or maybe his Keyblade like TAV but I doubt it

I think it said that he used to have armor to protect himself from space.
That means he must have known how to do Keyblade Rider. Then later he learned how to do a CoD.

State

Awards
Here's what I think that happened in a novelized way:

A tall young man with long and silver hair was standing on the sand, drifting his mind along with the tides of the transparent sea reflecting the clouds and the sun's rays. The young man, sat in the sand, looking down and whispering to himself "Boredom..."

xXx​

"Eraqus." A deep voice was heard in the empty corridors of a light filled castle.
A tall young man with long and black hair, surprised by the voice, stood still and replied with "Yes, master?"
"It is time to monitor the island's door."
"I will get there ASAP."
With that said, the young man snapped his fingers and a pale flash of light covered the room, the young man had disappeared.

xXx​

Eraqus arrived in a dark place, filled with mushrooms and a wooden door at the end of it. He lifted his right hand, which with was holding an enormous key and pointed it at the wooden door. Suddenly, a keyhole appeared. He approached the door, bended over and took a look at it. He saw nothing, exactly what he wanted to see. When he got up and turned away, the silver-haired young man was behind him.

"Who are you?" He asked

"Keyblade apprentice, Eraqus."

"Key... blade?" the young man asked in a curious tone.

"Yes."

"Have you always been in this bland place?"

"No." Eraqus said directly to the point.

"Can you come here whenever you please?"

"Correct."

The silver haired young man suddenly got an idea.

"I know your master, can you take me to him?"

With that said, Eraqus snapped his fingers and they were teleported out of the cavern. Afterwards, what we know as Birth by Sleep transcribes.

Samhain

Bronze Member
good question.

truth is
i have no idea! :D
The door under the tree on destiny islands
uh no. u can only open the door to the worlds heart once and only once.

riku opened it 60-70 years later after xehanort left the island. srsly.

MeggieKeyblader

Well if that's the case, why did you ask?

Huh? I'm asking how MX left DI, not whether or not it will be explained in later games.

Seraph said:
A tall young man with long and silver hair was standing on the sand, drifting his mind along with the tides of the transparent sea reflecting the clouds and the sun's rays. The young man, sat in the sand, looking down and whispering to himself "Boredom..."

Afterwards, what we know as Birth by Sleep transcribes.

That's a pretty awesome fanfiction, although I doubt Eraqus would be that gullible. xD

uh no. u can only open the door to the worlds heart once and only once.

riku opened it 60-70 years later after xehanort left the island. srsly.
Lol, yeah. It only opened in KH1 because the world was being destroyed, amirite?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Lol, yeah. It only opened in KH1 because the world was being destroyed, amirite?
not necessarily :p

the world was being destroyed because riku opened the door of the worlds heart.

its kinda like apprentice xehanort. remember when he opened the door to the worlds heart of radiant garden? it called upon the heartless and basically destroyed radiant garden to what it was in kh1.
riku being the gullible fool that he is sometimes must hav either just did it on his own or was influenced by xehanort. since xehanort was at the island at the time so idk. both are good examples. so ya if u open a door to the worlds heart u basically call upon the heartless and the heartless then destroy the world.

i have no idea what would've happen if young master xehanort opened that door. i know the world wasnt going to be destroyed because heartless didn't exist at the time. im guessing he would've only destroyed the world's barrier o.o

MeggieKeyblader

not necessarily :p

the world was being destroyed because riku opened the door of the worlds heart.

its kinda like apprentice xehanort. remember when he opened the door to the worlds heart of radiant garden? it called upon the heartless and basically destroyed radiant garden to what it was in kh1.
riku being the gullible fool that he is sometimes must hav either just did it on his own or was influenced by xehanort. since xehanort was at the island at the time so idk. both are good examples. so ya if u open a door to the worlds heart u basically call upon the heartless and the heartless then destroy the world.

i have no idea what would've happen if young master xehanort opened that door. i know the world wasnt going to be destroyed because heartless didn't exist at the time. im guessing he would've only destroyed the world's barrier o.o

Ohh, really? Wow, I never knew that DI was destroyed because Riku opened the door, I thoughht it was just because of the Heartless the absence of the world barriers and stuff. xD I guess I was too young to really pay attention to the story during KH1, I'll have to read up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back