• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how did riku get the keyblade 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

ok so the 1st version of this thread everyone here explained 2 me how riku got the keyblade, and i thank all of you for that. but do you guys remember after you beat tthe deep jungle and you return to traverse town and you meet up with riku in the 3rd distruct? Sora introduces donald and goofy to him. and then sora shows him the keyblade. and riku doesnt seem to recongize it. so how could he have gotten it if he had never seen it before. so can someone explain this to me?

thank everybody!:thumbsup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, why would he recognize it? He'd never seen it before, so why would it be familiar to him?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The keyblade was meant for him, but that doesn't mean he got it before Sora did. Riku left before he could even see Sora getting it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No he didn't. It's like this: the keyblade was originally meant for Riku. But for some reason (which others have explained), it went to Sora instead. Riku never touched it, probably never saw it until he saw Sora with it.

The KK allowed Riku to hold it because he was the original master.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
....KK=Kingdom Key. The keyblade that was originally meant for Riku, that Sora uses.

keyblade39

yes but nourma said that when sora and riku with about 2 leave the island though darkness, and there were reaching for each other remember? nourma said that sora.... its hard to explain, sora reached into rikus lite the keyblade went do sora because rite when he touched his lite riku went into darkness

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
yes but nourma said that when sora and riku with about 2 leave the island though darkness, and there were reaching for each other remember? nourma said that sora.... its hard to explain, sora reached into rikus lite the keyblade went do sora because rite when he touched his lite riku went into darkness

...so? That's what I'm saying: Sora touched Riku's light, and when he did, he got the keyblade. Riku was gone by then. He never received it.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
OK, seriously, stop spamming 25 character crap to get your posts in. Also, if you already made a thread, keep the discussion there; don't make another one.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back