• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how did riku get the keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

does any1 no how riku became the keyblade master in the 1st place? y did it choose riku 1st and not sora

plz explain=]

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Riku was origionally the keyblade master before Sora. Sora was more like the delivery boy till they got to Hollow Bastion. Riku had a stronger heart so it chose him. But Riku turned his heart to darkness so it went back to Sora.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Because Riku had the stronger heart. And there's a theory going around that Terra chose Riku for it, which is possible since he apparently was at DI at some point, and so likely saw them both, and judged Riku worthier of having it than Sora.

However his heart became to interested in the Darkness and so it abandoned him for Sora.

But Riku turned his heart to darkness so it went back to Sora.

Darkness has nothing to do with it. The KK doesn't really seem to care about that much. When Riku took it back from Sora, his heart was filled with it to the brim.

Nobody Master

in KH1 Riku was originally the first choice to become the Keyblade Master. However his heart became to interested in the Darkness and so it abandoned him for Sora. So then Sora became the new Keyblade wielder in Riku's place.

How do you know this? What game are we told this in? (it's a while since I've played them)

It makes me view the keyblade and Sora a bit differently now...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Because Riku had the stronger heart. And there's a theory going around that Terra chose Riku for it, which is possible since he apparently was at DI at some point, and so likely saw them both, and judged Riku worthier of having it than Sora.

Darkness has nothing to do with it. The KK doesn't really seem to care about that much. When Riku took it back from Sora, his heart was filled with it to the brim.
sorry about that you're correct in saying that. what i meant was that it weakened his heart. it went to the point where Sora's heart was stronger. though when you think about it they both have pretty strong hearts..

Nobody Master

Sora's heart's strength comes from his friends. I think that's why the keyblade came back to him: because his friends didn't betray him.

In the end, I suppose that's what Riku's missing and that's why his heart was manipulated so easily.

I don't quite get what you mean by why Riku.

I suppose you mean why him and not someone else on the island?
I'm guessing he had the strongest heart, along with Sora. Mabye Kairi wasn't ready to fight yet (unlike the end of the 2nd game!)

And Tidus etc. couldn't really be chosen because they're from FF.

I hope that was your question :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

keyblade39

yes it did but 1 more thiing, not just some1 from the island y not some1 from the other worlds 4 the keyblade 2 choose

Eternal Redemption

last in line
A key balde always choses a master witha strong heart At the time Riku was obsessed with going out of the destiny islands eg he had a stronger heart than Sora at the time but he gave in to the darkness which made his heart weak Sora was there at the same time and the keyblade found his hearts stronger so it chose Sora over Riku

sorry about that you're correct in saying that. what i meant was that it weakened his heart. it went to the point where Sora's heart was stronger. though when you think about it they both have pretty strong hearts..

Hey! thats my theory and I said that Terra found Sora stronger in the heart than Riku

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
yes it did but 1 more thiing, not just some1 from the island y not some1 from the other worlds 4 the keyblade 2 choose
argh it's hard to read when you do that with the numbers. >.> but anyways yeah as i said earlier and as Number13Roxas said Sora's and Riku's hearts must have been the strongest at the time.

Hey! thats my theory and I said that Terra found Sora stronger in the heart than Riku
tsk tsk Number13Roxas no double posting. and when did i ever say anything about Terra? i didn't not at all. as for your theory you said. that was a theory made up long before you even joined KHI... sorry easy theory to think up though isn't it? >=D

Eternal Redemption

last in line

Thats my theory of Terra and I said that Terra found Soras heart stronger than Rikus

Nobody Master

Stolen theory eh? I'll let you two sort it out alone ;P

And keyblade... I suppose it could have chosen anyone... but if it had chosen someone else, you'd still be asking the same question, right?

So really, you could say Sora was lucky... or he had the strongest heart of all the Worlds... or really whatever you want to think yourself

P.S. Number13Roxas, if you didn't know this already, you can edit your posts, rather than making a new one and double posting (against the rules!) It's at the bottom right corner of your post.

Anyway, I'm away now (homework :glare:)

Bye ppl!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Stolen theory eh? I'll let you two sort it out alone ;P
except it's not stolen it's easy to assume that besides i've seen that posted up here before on multiple occasions and besides there's nothing to argue about i didn't claim it was my theory did i? i merely mentioned it... it's no ones "theory" to claim...

ooooo!!!!! ok thanks guys

sorry dawning twilight about the numbers=[
cool. don't worry about it. i just have trouble reading it is all lol

Sorry about that I did not steal your theory check out my BBS characters thread if you want to
i never claimed it to be mine now did i? it's a common theory dropping the whole Terra idea that is. not anyone's theory to claim. it's not like it's something that the next person couldn't think up. *no offense intended. i apologize if you took some...*

Eternal Redemption

last in line
^tsk tsk no double posting? was it not said five seconds ago? lol

except it's not stolen it's easy to assume that besides i've seen that posted up here before on multiple occasions and besides there's nothing to argue about i didn't claim it was my theory did i? i merely mentioned it... it's no ones "theory" to claim...

cool. don't worry about it. i just have trouble reading it is all lol

i never claimed it to be mine now did i? it's a common theory dropping the whole Terra idea that is. not anyone's theory to claim. it's not like it's something that the next person couldn't think up. *no offense intended. i apologize if you took some...*

Its cool man no apology needed I did not say you stole my theory I thought that maybe nobody master guy thought I stole his theory

Hanzo

Well i think Sora was the suppose to be chosen. Cause if anyone hadn't notice the voice that only Sora can hear was with him from start to end.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well i think Sora was the suppose to be chosen. Cause if anyone hadn't notice the voice that only Sora can hear was with him from start to end.

That just means Sora had someone guiding him. Doesn't mean much. Also, it has been confirmed that Riku was supposed to be chosen, and it's very obvious that it's him, so it doesn't matter.

commensenseless

i agree i think terra chose riku when he met him as 5 but he chagnged like kari said in kh1 "sora,rikus changed" or somthin lik dat didnt it go to sora cause when riku was desapairing in the darkness on destiny islands it was sopossed to go to him then but he desapered and sora was there and had a strong heart too so went to him

about terra chosing riku does that mean maybe ven chosse sora mabye thats why roxas and ven look a like

but wait zexion told riku that he opend the door to darkness on di so maybe he used the keyblade wich maybe he had just received and sense he did he lost the keyblade but then again zexion was probaly just messing with his head never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back