• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did Roxas betray the Organization?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saix

I'm confused...if the organization sent him to find sora and he did, what exactly did roxas do to betray them?

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
By killing them!!!!!!!!!!
Thats why every member after was killed from Sora screamed Roxas and staff

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
1.He left the org to find out why the keyblade chose him so he went looking for his true self Sora.
2.He became whole with Sora.
3. Since he fused with Sora and Sora killed the org members, it was like Roxas killed them also

alchemist

also ansem the wise said somewhere in the game that some of the members couldn't tell sora and roxas apart a exampleof this is when Demyx meets sora in Underworld before they fight he saids first thing he saids to him is roxas

I

inhiding

Because he left to look for Sora, while knowing a lot about what goes on in the Organization.

I

inhiding

acein12 said:
Everyone here is wrong, Roxas when't on his own to find Sora.Xemnas wanted any reason to get rid of him.
If he wanted to get rid of Roxas, then why would Xemnas send the other members out to retrieve him?

Shadow Amon

acein12 said:
Xemnas wanted any reason to get rid of him.

That is stupid xemnas need to keep someone who could use the keyblade to gather enough hearts to get in kingdom hearts.

Pauli3ster

ye but sora is the only person with the strong heart... u c riku can use the keyblade AND kairi used a keyblade but sora was the only one to gather hearts for kingdom hearts...

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Shadow Amon said:
That is stupid xemnas need to keep someone who could use the keyblade to gather enough hearts to get in kingdom hearts.
I got the idea from wikipedia.They said Xeamnas wanted to get rid of the keyblade weilder.Thats what they said.Besides..how can he betray the organization if that's what he wanted Roxas to do?

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
acein12 said:
I got the idea from wikipedia.They said Xeamnas wanted to get rid of the keyblade weilder.Thats what they said.Besides..how can he betray the organization if that's what he wanted Roxas to do?

Wait, why woul Xemnas want to betray the Organization if he is the one that started it??? What your saying isn't making sense. Roxas left because he wanted to meet Sora and by fusing with him and killing some of the Org, he was branded a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back