• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did this start?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

Probably someone who thought it was weird for Xemnas to call Aquas' armor in Chamber of Repose "friend" and say that his "other friend" was in the Room of Waking.

αsiя

space coke
Many people noticed that Terra had the same body structure as Xehanort and also Terra's hair was identical to Xehanort and with the whole armore "friend" situation

KHD00D

Hey you copied my sig! just kidding

Anyway you mean XH(Xehanort) not MX(Master Xehanort), 2 COMPLETELY different people.
you can tell theyre different at a glance man. anyway i have no idea who started it, i think i was one of the last to see the theory wich, by that time, was all over the internet. aIm one of those KH fans who have a firm belief that Terra is XH

Birnax

Who said Terra is Master Xehanort!? that makes no sense because Terra and Master Xehanort exist as seperate beings in BbS.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It wasn't one person, but rather multiple people firmly believe in something due to the obvious logic in it. Terra and Xehanort are nearly recolorings of each other, and when you combine that with MX's presence; his clothing, name, and hair color, you get a whole community believing, in some variation, that MX combines with Terra somehow to give us the current Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back