• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
lol, i've never seen a KH commercial in my life.....
anyway, I was at a friends house and i saw their aunt playing KH2 and I was like OMG that looks so cool and then I had to wait about 2-3 years till i could get a PS2 and i never forgots about KH, for some reason, then i bought it and played it and now i'm here

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
My big brother got KH1 for his 8th birthday (he's just turned 14) and he played it for a while but then he compleatly ignored the game along with my other siblings until 3 years later my sister was going through our old PS2 games, hopeing to find something to play. She grabed out KH1, thought it looked cool and put the game in the PS2. That fatefull day made me love Kingdom Hearts. Thats also the reason that I joined this place. The cool thing was, about a day after we finished the game my mum took me and my big brother out to the newsagent and while we were there me and my bro were looking through the magazines and my brother seen on a K-Zone mag 'Kingdom Hearts 2'. Thats how we found out about KH2 and I also have CoM. Next KH game I get will be 358/2.

Twilight kingdom

I had my friend come over and he brought it and showed me. Never more have i fallen so hard for such a great game. It seems like yesterday though, lol.

Shade737

Silver Member
I went by somebody in my neigborhood and saw the gane I was interested but since I only had a gamecube I just watched. Many years later I decided to get it after remembering how much I wanted it and after seeing it in a store on the shelf I jumped on it and loved it.

Sa?x's Ducky x)

sitting on a bench, in a park, up your ass
about a year ago my sister (15 now) and her friend (15 as well) started talkin about kh a lot one day. I was thinking wth was kingdom hearts..I manage to take a peek at a piece of paper which had all the pics of organization XIII members. And i totally laughed when i saw marly (i thought he was a girl, surpise surprise). My sister then started whining that i can't look so i left. She started playin it and soon managed to borrow it. Finally she let me make my own account and that is how i started playing ^^

CreatUreX

I was semi-intrigued at the concept of a Disney game that was not extremely cheesy, or based on a movie. However, I was somethat put-off by the fact that there was some kid with spikey hair with this giant key who seemed to be the protagonist.

That was back in 2002.

Several years later, after I had gotten addicted to video gaming and the like, I was walking browsing Gamestop and saw it again. As I had recently purchased a PS2, and I had worn out the other games I had, I thought, what the heck.

As I walked up to the counter, I discovered, to my dismay, that KH2 was coming out in a few weeks.

Thurned out to be a much nicer game than I thought.

That's my story.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I saw the ending cutscene of KH2 on the internet.
I was like:
"What the hell was that? Was that donald and goofy? Holy shit it's mickey! I have to find out what this game is!"

Cheese911

I found out by commercials,and my friend spamming about how cool it was to play a game that had a Disney cross-over with an exciting story line about hearts x].

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
ok this may sound really stupid but i was in 8th grade roughly about 3 and a half years ago my best friend fyi DarkGuardian44 was talking about the keyblade and i asked what it was then he lewt me borrow it and i absolutely loved it from the beginning. and i became a mega fan of kingdom hearts.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I first saw the game on Disney's Secret Lab and thought it was pretty cool. Then I saw the commercials addicting and I needed to HAVE IT. So I ended up getting it a few years later in September, but without a PS2 so I had to wait until Christmas to get one. Good times.

Sora-Fenrir

my friends were talking about it then one of my friends gave me the first game and i beat that then i got the 2nd 1 then beat that 2

Primula

Website
eternalaegis.livejournal.com
I was in some store... I'm thinking Target, to buy FFX, and then I saw one of those cardboard displays for Kingdom Hearts and thought "Oh hey, that looks kickass" so I went and bought that instead, and I've been hooked on it ever since XD;

Blue

home is where the heart is
A few years ago, I went to the video games section in the department store, and saw Kingdom Hearts 2. I liked the box art, so I gathered more information about this game. Then, I boguht KH1 and shortly after, KH2. I played CoM somewhere inbetween.

gavinh2007

Awards
Website
abyssalsanctuaryofficial.blogspot.co.uk
Only 3 years ago in 2005, my friend was going on about a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out, and she told me all about it, and I was intrested, but not really that much to get the game. Then in 2006 about September, my friend had the Official Guide for Kingdom Hearts 2 and so I begged my mam to get me it for Christmas, but my mam is a push over and let me have it as an early present and I got it in September 2006, then I clocked it in November, then I got the first Kingdom Hearts for Xmas 2006, and I still havent even clocked the first one yet.

NeonxNightmare

My friend made me play it the first time I went to her house, because she was shocked that I wasnt part of the fanbase.
I became a member of said fanbase about an hour into the game, and eventually I knew more about it than her, which to this day pisses her off to no end xD;

Valamphias

I stumbled across it in early... 2004 was it? I mean it literally: I was at a friend's house and he had the case in the floor on top of a couple of magazines or something. I didn't fully trip, and, after asking about it, he let me play his file, which already had a fully leveled up Sora in Hollow Bastion.

It was an interesting way to meet a franchise, but I have to say: that near-trip introduced me to a game that has become one of my favorites.

A

Azrael

how did you find out about it?

i was like 10 years old and went to buy random video games at walmart. Then i noticed "Kingdom Hearts" and it look interesting. i never thought there would a video game that includes Disney. So, i bought it. yay

I saw the commericals for Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories and immediately bought it for the GBA then KH2 then KH1.

I should'nt have bought KHII, it sucked:cursing:

BirthByMom

When my brother broke our PS1, me and my mom went to a store to buy a PS2, wich was rather new thing back then. I recalled loving square's games (FF's lol) and decided to check all the squaresoft games in the store, and only found one I didnt have. Kingdom Hearts. Name was awesome. I was ready to buy it just at the moment I first saw the name :D. After I checked the back of the box I saw goofy and donald.. And got a bit weird vibes about square joining forces with disney.. Especially when disney's ps games havent been that good. Actually, they all suck imo. Anyways, the squaresoft brand was fascinating enough to make me buy the game, and so I bought my first KH :D

I'm glad I did. Now I've been hooked for several years, and there doesnt seem to be an end to this all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back