• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Eh, a friend of mine rented it. I played it, loved it, but I wasn't going to buy it just yet. Then I saw the commercial - the BGM playing was stuck in my head and I noticed FF characters, so I bought it the next day. ( ・ω・)

Also, TC, you're asking about 'Kingdom Hearts' yet this is in the 'Kingdom Hearts 2' section. Hmm.

Twiligan

I was like in the 7th or 8th grade and I saw a Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories commericial. It looks pretty sweet with the Simple and Clean theme in the background, so i told my parents thats what i wanted for christmas, but instead of Getting me COM they got me KH1 thank goodness they did cuz i wouldnt have known what the heck was goin on if i got CoM first.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
First time I heard about it was in Troldspejlet. (A videogame review show on TV.) But I didn't get the name, so I never got it untill my brother bought it about a half year later. It was my favourite game for 4 years. (Untill KMHIIFM+ came out.)

Sora/Roxas14

A year or 2 ago when I started secondary school my friend told me about KH2 and it sounded good so I decided to buy it, although I got KH1 first, to understand the story. But I've never played COM and would like to know if it's important to know the story?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A year or 2 ago when I started secondary school my friend told me about KH2 and it sounded good so I decided to buy it, although I got KH1 first, to understand the story. But I've never played COM and would like to know if it's important to know the story?

play 358/2 Days and then ask us that XD
In other words, yes, it's very important. KH2 failing at tying back to it is KH2 failing, not CoM not being important.

C

Colours

I was in...6th grade and I saw one of the first commercials on TV. all my friends were talking about it and wanted it, and when Christmas was coming up I begged my parents to get it for me. and I did ^^ I've been playing ever since

haha, for real??? and your parents bought it to.lol

Sora-Fenrir

I had heard of it from my friends then 1 of my friends gave me the first game after i beat that i got the 2nd game and i beat that

graypeople

i could never forget. one of my friends was playing it and he was fighting riku the 2nd time and it just looked so tight, i had to buy it, i was only 10 when i fell in love with it *tear*

captain

Bronze Member
how did you find out about it?

I saw a trailor for KH1 on one of my Disney movies that I watch(ed) all the time. However, the first game I got was KH:CoM which I first learned about through an ad on DisneyChannel. I knew there was one on PS2 but I did not own one so I got the (awesome) GBA game. It was really interesting because (like Sora) I didn't know any of his memories either. Then, when I got the first game and a PS2 the next Christmas I "regained" them just in time for KH2 in which I now knew everything in the order I needed too. :thumbsup:

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
My first encounter with it was when my sister found the opening intro to Kingdom Hearts at about... age 6 and my first reaction to Sora was: "Wow, that kid has big shoes. And why does he have a Key?" Since then I was wondering what it was cause I wasn't a videogamer back then and we couldn't buy a PS2. Then I encounted it again in 7th grade when my best friend let me borrowed it.

Got hooked onto it immediatly. Then after that I searched for KHII and bought it. Love it and still play now.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
When I first saw the commercial all I was obsessed with was the song. Everytime it came on I would up the volume and sing along :D I never knew anything about it until my friend bought it and told me it had Final Fantasy characters. Even then I wasn't too excited until I actually played it. Then of course I borrowed it since my friend already beat it and I ended up losing it. Eventually I found it and kept it from there on since my friend stopped asking about it ;D

dualblade

I was twelve and not into fantasy based games. I use to play stuff like medal of honor underground and gran turismo.

However, my favourite show on tv was a video game critic show called judgement day and i got a glimpse of it and it seemed different. I saw the darker side of it as the first scene i saw was the island-storm-heartless and the dark side battle.

I knew about final fantasy but wasn't really interested until i bought KH. I got seriously hooked.

I finished Kh2 in three days. Now, i'm a fan of FF basically because of KH and its my most fav game till now. Most probably will remain as my most fav for a while.

haseo47

Awards
I was on the disney channel homepage about like...a few years ago. I watched the trailer and i thought "eh...looks stupid" but then i saw it in the mall at a game store and i didn't know it was the same game (cuz it was like 1 or 2 years after i watched the trailer for it) and i got it...then I remembered it was that game i saw along time ago and i was like..."this is better then i thought" and when i beat it i was so upset. then i heard about COM and i was like YESSSSSSSSSS

LionHeart14

heheh, i actually started with CoM. i was about 8 or 9 at the time, and i saw an add on Disney Channel for a couple different video games. one was Chain of memories and i was like "hm that looks pretty fun". i had no idea it was a continuation game. i bought the game and started playing it, and the whole time i was like "wth is going on???" it was all really confusing, since i had never played the first game but i still thought it was a cool game. a while later i started looking into the first game, and i was like "wow i want this game". then about.... 2 years ago maybe, my neighbor told me he borrowed KH2 from his friend, so we played it and i was like :eek:_O: oh my gosh i really, really want this game. so then he bought the first game and thats when i decided to save up my money to buy a PS2 and KH1. and yeah, thats how i got to know the KH series :thumbsup:

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
i was like 7ish or 8ish and i was watching TV, and a commercial came on for KH and i'm like "OMG DISNEY!!!" and i liked the music and stuff and im like "can i get a PS2 and KH1 for christmas?" and i did which was cool cause KH1 was my first game on my PS2. :D and that's why i'm obsessed! :D

J0hnny0hm

I saw a commercial when I was watching a random movie I had, and at a later age, it looked kinda cool. I rented the game, but (this is the embarrassing part) I was stuck on Destiny Islands, so I hated the game for that.

However, my friends got the game and told me how to get off of Destiny Islands. after that, I loved the game so much and I bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back