• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
KH1 was the first game i owned before even i bought a ps2.a friend of mine could not figure out what to collect in the island (yeah,he was the hell of a genius!!) and he got tired of it.i asked him if he wanted it anymore and he gave it to me.i wouldn't dare take it in normal conditions but i was attracted by its story and the disney characters.a few months later i bought my PS2. :loveit:

P.S. my friend is know asking me to give it back "to play with it for a while"...
THERE IS NO WAY I'M GIVING IT BACK TO HIM KNOW!! :angry:

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
KH1 was the first game i owned before even i bought a ps2.a friend of mine could not figure out what to collect in the island (yeah,he was the hell of a genius!!) and he got tired of it.i asked him if he wanted it anymore and he gave it to me.i wouldn't dare take it in normal conditions but i was attracted by its story and the disney characters.a few months later i bought my PS2.

P.S. my friend is know asking me to give it back "to play with it for a while"...
THERE IS NO WAY I'M GIVING IT BACK TO HIM KNOW!!

And you shouldn't.
Your friend was just stupid giving away perhaps the best game released since the new millenia started.:thumbsup:

Rix

:)
Awards
I read about it in a teen magazine my first thought was that it had to be a joke or something :p

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I first found out about Kingdom Hearts after seeing a preview for KH1 in a Game Magazine.
Me and my mate found it to be really weird that you'd run around hitting people with a giant key...

But I bought it anyway and was amazed by it.

Teh Weird Dood

Ad on Disney Channel got me too. I don't watch the channel anymore, but the games are still awesome! (Why else would I be here?)

xhananh

Awards
My best friend showed up at my door on Christmas and gave it to me as a gift. I don't really know where the heck that came from; my guess is that his reasoning was I like Disney movies and I like fantasy books, so maybe he thought I'd like it. But yeah, it's definitely my favorite game now. I love over-analyzing stuff in the game as though Kingdom Hearts were this genius piece of literature. (Even though it pretty much is. :)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I've said it before on other threads, but I got introduced to KH when I saw a friend playing it. They made it all the way to HB, but had issues with the last part (of the first visit). This was mainly due to the crappy controller I had back then. He never got past the battle and with what would happen soon after, along with what I saw up until that moment intrigued me enough to go out and buy KH1 after he moved, taking his copy with him.

forcecommander

I was in 6th grade, saw some commercials and was like damn, I need to get in on that action, bought the game, and my life was changed.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Well....when i first got my PS2 I was OPSESSED with Disney so my family got me a game that had LOT'S of Disney stuff, (and my sister a horsy game *gags*) from the very first moment I was hooked on the game!! And I still love it! Not so opsessed with disney though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back