• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
I saw the commercial when it first came out. I thought it looked stupid/kiddy, yet oddly cool at the same time.

A few years later my friend told me about it, and I bought it.

Final Blues

Website
www.myspace.com
When I was 10 I kept up with it via gaming magazines previews/reviews. I always wanted it, but never had the money to get it.

A couple years later I finally got a cheap used copy, and four years after that, here I am.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Played 1 boss(traverse town. Before keyhole) and died when my bro's friend brought it over. Next time I went into town, I bought it and loved it. Reserved KH 2 on the weekend it came out(Australia release) and bought it when my Aunt took us into town when I had $100(The price was at $90). Then bought apple flavored mints. Good times.
Oh, and I was about 8-9.

Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Back in 3rd or 4th grade, I would watch the comemercials and some "Disney underground" thing on Disney channel. I would always jam out to "Simple and Clean" when the commercial would play. Well one day, my dad took me to go rent a game. I looked around and was about to leave empty handed when I saw the word "Hearts" popping out from behind an other game's case "somebody did a poor job hiding it) I quickleygrabbed it and slammed it on the counter.

Now at the time, I didn't have a memory card so I would only make it to Deep Jungle.

After I returned it, I told these two guys at my school about it, unbeknownst to me, one of them had already played it. He said he would only make it to the second Darkside bossfight on DI. The other guy thought it sounded so cool that during lunch (I kid you not) he called his mom to rent it for him. Around five minutes later, his mom shows up to school with the game to make sure it was the right one.
The other guy that had already played it and I talked about the game for a while. It didn't take less than a minute for us to become best friends. Wev'e been best friends since.

ps. Im a sophomore

pss. He's driku18 on the forums, look him up

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
Watching the Disney channel, and they had a 2 minute short (something similar to Movie Surfers). They talked about the main plot of the game and had Tetsuya Nomura say a few words (which were obviously dubbed).

I recognized his name from the Final Fantasy series, and liked his artwork. Not only that, the concept of Final Fantasy and Disney merging was just too interesting to pass up. So I got the game and a PS2 when it came out, and the rest is history.

7PurePrincesses

I was in.... 3rd or 4th grade when I heard about it, and I just thought, "Oh great. Another one of those stupid boy games." So when my dad took me and my family to Hollywood Video (Rental place), I, of course, looked in the video game section, but I saw either stupid or boring games. Then I saw KHII, and I was like, "Maybe I'll give it a try." So I played it, and as soon as I watched the beginning, I got so addicted I couldn't wait until school ended the next day so I could go play. Then one of my ex-friends had KHI, so I asked her if I could borrow it, and I finished that too. I totally regret for underestimating that game :D

A

Azrael

Like 6th grade when the commerical for Chains of Memories came out, I was hooked to it

blitz gene

i dont know when but my brother's friend let my brother borrow kingdom hearts 1. usually my brother get's crappy games so i told him"i betcha it's a crap game"but next thing you know i liked it, got a hang of it then finished it in around 4 hours.
really good game.
THANK YOU NOMURA!

Endless

Mine is two years ago when my friend wanted exchange the game with. Well, is Final fantasy VII : Dirge of Cerberus. And then I found out was Kingdom Hearts 2. At first, I really didn't know that the game was about. When I play the game, WOW!! AWESOME was appeared on my head. So I decided to buy Kingdom Hearts series. OK, that's all.

kingdom.jpg

hartlesscanadian

it was about the time kingdom hearts one first came out and my friend was telling me about it, at first it sounded completly retarted. My friend telling me about how it was filled with final fantasy characters and they where fighting along with disney characters i thought this game could never be good, but i decided to rent it and instantly fell in love with the game. That was back in middle school and now that im out of high school and i still love the game so much says a whole lot.

4kuD3my

Unfortunately, only this year T~T I wish I discovered it earlier!

Most of my friends are hige fans of both of the games, constantly referencing it and quoting it. Finally I decided to try it out, although I wasn't too big on vidogames back then. Oh, and I actually watched Demyx Time on youtube which made me want to play it even more.

dartgoonkeyblade

well the first time i saw it i was like ff and disney mix together ewwwwwwww

but then i saw the game a demo and it was just a vid of it and i saw cloud and sqall so i sed it can't be that bad if they are in it

well good thing i was wrong the game freaking awlsome

ah2190

Courtroom 1, trying to figure out what the hell th
Well, If I remember correctly, when I was on Habbo a long time ago, there was this Kingdom Hearts RP thing there. And I joined it - even though back then I was more of a Zelda fan. And that did cause some problems. However, that was a long time ago. Now, I'm hoping to get one of the games so that I can enjoy the Kingdom Hearts experience.

Arxilla

I found out about kingdom hearts when i was little, about around 9-10 years old. When my dad brung in game magazeens i would look through them to see what would intrest me. i dint know alot about video games back then, but i dad play them everytime i got the chance.i serched through the book and found a picture of sora and some other video game charecters, i dint realy care for kingdom hearts when i saw it back then, but then like a year or 2 later i started getting intrested in it when i heard alot of good comments about it, so i looked up videos and screenshots of it(i still played alot on the computer at the age of 8-12, and i still do XD) then i decided to let my dad get it for me for x-mas! and thats how i got intrested in kingdom hearts! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back