• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how did you get KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehxaa666

Website
www.bananatopia.com
how...
by force?
borrowing?
buy?

personally, i flew all the way to my best friend's house on sephiroth's back and then fought her all the while sipping down chai tea and reading the limited edition guide to KH2(which the pages fell out easily...) and finally took the game and made a run for it....

yeah...never mind....i guess i just borrowed it....you?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Ummm I went to the store on the day it came out and picked up my pre-order and played it up until I finished Roxas's story. I raced my friends on who would beat it quicker, but they suck and I won. (If my friends are reading this, I love you so much!!!)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea I got the strategy guide book with it, and when I opened it up and ound out I got Final, I screamed and cried lol :D happiest day of my life!

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Nehxaa666 said:
how...
by force?
borrowing?
buy?

personally, i flew all the way to my best friend's house on sephiroth's back and then fought her all the while sipping down chai tea and reading the limited edition guide to KH2(which the pages fell out easily...) and finally took the game and made a run for it....

I bought it off the internet.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..I didnt go to school.that day..instead I went to Gamestop..Got my pre-order..and the limited edtion guide (that just falls to pieces after like 2 days).....Went home played for a few hours..then called friends..and began to brag my a** off...then finished Roxas' story..after like 6hrs..and made it to Underworld..that night...and that was Mar.29,2006..

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
well me personally I had the game paid of like a year before it came out, and plus at that time they said it was coming out earlier than it actually did, but yeah I had it paid off with store credit and the day it came out after school, I had a friend drive me out to game stop and I picked up my copy with the Limited Edition guide

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
i bought mine last week used at gamestop. i got the special guide book that has jiminy's journal, and comes in a big white cardboard box bookcover thing. is that what you're all talking about with the limited edition book?

Nehxaa666

Website
www.bananatopia.com
nyee! no fair to those with final form. i borrowed from my friend....and got valor form.....and as soon as the price goes down to lyk 20 dollars I WILL OWN KINGDOM HEARTS! by the by...i'm playing it right now...just got blown over board by a dead heartless in the pirates of the Carribean land... :p

C

Charlie

Nehxaa666 said:
how...
by force?
borrowing?
buy?

-lmao interesting thread, but as for HOW I had gotten this little beauty..I had started annoying the crap out of my mother 2 weeks before it was released, so I could make sure that she actually bought it the day it came out. Evil-I know, but sometimes that's what you need to do to get your hands on a Kingdom Hearts game..if not worse lol.
:cool:

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

I blackmailed my uncle XD nah he got it for me as a graduation present =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back