• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how did you get KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i perordered it about 2 years before it came out.then right after school.rode my bike to trade-n-play as fast as i could , went home and played for 7 hours striaght.finished roxas story in about 3 and a ahlf hours.made it to olympus.yay me!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I remeber like it was yesterday.lol Anyway on the 26th on March I called and I wanted to get things cleared up so I talked to the people working at gamestop,(it was a Sunday) and they said that Kingdom Hearts 2 was going to come out Wednesday the 29th. I was like yeah right, I already knew that it would come out Tuesday the 28th so I just hung up.

Then came Monday I visited the fourms, and I think it was Xaldin and he said something about how he got Kingdom Hearts 2 early, like on the 27th.

I was like for real so I called gamestop and asked them if the people who pre-ordered could get their copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 first and they said no!
It was coming out on the 28th like I thought. So I managed to wait another day.

Soon when I came home from school I got my money, my jacket cause it was still kind of chilly and I waited untill it was time for my dad to take my mom to work.

Soon when it hit 5:00 P.M. I rushed into the car and I was on my way to get Kingdom Hearts 2!

I arrived at gamestop and there was line and there was like 5-6 people in line all asking for Kingdom Hearts 2. They was just handing out Kingdom Hearts 2 games left and right. I was like, I glad that I pre-ordered.

Finally when it was my turn to buy Kingdom Hearts 2 I could not help but smile! I gave him the money and I gladly bought the limited edition strategy guide along with Kingdom Hearts 2. The guy asked me the usual questions like do you want to pre-order a game I was like no, I already pre-ordered FF12.

Then I rushed out the store. Gamestop had the Kingdom Hearts 2 commercial on and the whole area was covered with Kingdom Hearts 2.

It was glorious. So I was in the car just staring at Kingdom Hearts 2 and the guide saying that it was about damn time. You pretty much know what happend when I arrived at my house!!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i went to ebgames on the 29th. went in there and asked them about the preorder and they gave me the game. i was so excited and i got home as soon as i could and played and loved it.

KH2_Roxass

I got in february 26 in japanese and i couldont believe it was there in the shop so i bought my mom had to take to my grandmas house to wait frigging 30 minutes then i went home and played it. then i got us version in march 31 in gameplanet store it sucked that i had to wait a little bit more because Im in Mexico.But i really enjoyed the game.:D

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I bought it the second day it came out. The guys working at the place were teasing me and said "Oh no! We're sold out again!" and I had this freaky look in my eye 0.o I was really relieved that it was just a joke and I left the store right away to play it

SH_Brat

I stalked BestBuy until it came out, but it came out a day late! I got so ticked off I watched a whole lot of Yu Yu Hakusho... The game came out the next day and... I GOT IT!!!! Then I played it until the fight with the Dusk in Twilight Town as Roxas. It was really cool and I was so happy I got it! I got the super guide, too. Good timing because the guide was sold out just two days after...

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I purchased it.

From GameStop.

Because pre-ordering is for losers.

Nehxaa666

Website
www.bananatopia.com
i had to wait until June 8 to get mine....banned from it until school's out....you know that parent crap.......any who.....banned from anime too.....wahh! yeah, but the kingdom Hearts battle was not easy....when i went to best buy, there was an ambulance(i went to best buy to get my dad a present, not the game....remeber, i am the one who rode on Sephiroth's back...^.^....nyee) :p

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
well the full stry of mine starts like this:

it sarted after i beat kh then my mom plyed it(yeah my mom loved that game)
when she beat it she asked me when the secound one came out i did not know at the time so we waited then 2004 came and she surprized me by giving me a gameboy advance and kh:com after i beat that she beat it and asked me again when kh2 was coming out this time i said 2005 or 2006(i was like man se really wants to play that game).

then november came this started the worst time of my life see my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer
she died october10 2005 i still can't get over it :( any way 2006 came and it was march 25 i order the special edition guide online and kept a watch out for kh2 on the 28 i called eb and they said it would come out the next day so i waited untill dad came home we whent to pick it up and ther was i line out of the door all to get there's i was like whow i don't think ther will be enough games! but i got it and then we whent to hooter's!! those wings wer goood! after that we whent home i played up to disney castel and looked at my clock it said 5:00 AM!! i went to bed.

that is the end of my story

Last edited:

<Marluxia>

Website
www.myspace.com
went to gamestop on the 28th, and the order wasn't in yet so I waited 3 hours in the mall (Golf Mill) and at 4p.m., the order came in and I picked up my game and limited edition guide. Then I played for 7 hours straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back