• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

I was juss like wtf? every time she talked i was juss looking at the t.v with a puzzled lo0k like omg wtf!? and then i wouldn't even remember what she was even saying because the voice had me so confused and angry

swks26

mm well i felt that Aerith's voice didnt suit the characters face.. its too .. aa i dont know how to describe it.. the VA was not fitting for the character.. but it did fit for FF7AC

Genin~Kizashi

You all do realize that it's the fans that ruined Aerith, right? Mandy Moore may have had some personal reasons for not coming back for KH2, but one of the primary reasons she left is because there was so much freakin' hate mail from people who were angry that there was a pop singer voice acting one of their favorite Final Fantasy characters. The same thing happened with Lance Bass after his performance as Sephiroth. Luckily, the loss of Lance Bass didn't have as terrible a result as Mandy Moore's loss did.

So really, the main reason why Mandy Moore isn't with the game anymore, is because of the fans' own ignorance and intolerance. I just wish fans could try and judge voice actors on their performance, rather than their employment history. The same thing is probably going on right now with Jesse McCartney. I'm sure Square-Enix and/or Disney are recieving loads of hate mail for letting Jesse McCartney play Roxas, even though he did a great job.

Vanguard X

Genin~Kizashi said:
You all do realize that it's the fans that ruined Aerith, right? Mandy Moore may have had some personal reasons for not coming back for KH2, but one of the primary reasons she left is because there was so much freakin' hate mail from people who were angry that there was a pop singer voice acting one of their favorite Final Fantasy characters. The same thing happened with Lance Bass after his performance as Sephiroth. Luckily, the loss of Lance Bass didn't have as terrible a result as Mandy Moore's loss did.

So really, the main reason why Mandy Moore isn't with the game anymore, is because of the fans' own ignorance and intolerance. I just wish fans could try and judge voice actors on their performance, rather than their employment history. The same thing is probably going on right now with Jesse McCartney. I'm sure Square-Enix and/or Disney are recieving loads of hate mail for letting Jesse McCartney play Roxas, even though he did a great job.

"That is the smartest thing I've heard ANYONE say about ANYTHING..."
o_O

LIAR LIAR

Vanguard X said:
"That is the smartest thing I've heard ANYONE say about ANYTHING..."
o_O
Especially in this thread.

Eheheh (^___^);; dun kill me ppl. ;;;

But yeah, whole thing about her voice is hyped up! she was in it for like 10 seconds. (.__.);

minespatch

"what the 'ell?! where's david boreanaz, billy zane, & mandy moore?!" :cursing:

sephiroth911

I don't no, but i was like "Die!!!!!!!" to whoever made aerith, sephiroth, and all the other gone voice talents!!!! :cry:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

I felt like vomiting.....

Lunar Knight

American Person

I felt like I'd rather have Mandy Moore then a no tone Aeirth to play the role. It just sounded weird and awkward...

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

minespatch said:
"what the 'ell?! where's david boreanaz, billy zane, & mandy moore?!" :cursing:
My thoughts exactally!^

Aerith sounded ok in Advent Children, but that's only because she barely had any lines! lol

In KH2, whenever she talks with her emotionless monotone voice I'm always like:
"Shut up shut up shut up shut up!!:cursing: "

I'd rather have Mandy Moore back.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com

..I puked my pants :)

You are better dead and underwater. Or with Mandy More.. AND DON'T WHERE UG BOOTS! And she looked like a yoddler :[ NOT COOL.

I didn't like Leon's new voice either. So I puked my pants TWICE. :cursing: soo not fun.

Desert_Punk

Well...lets just say, whenever she appeared on the screen, the "skip scene" was my friend!

minespatch

Amros626 said:
My thoughts exactally!^

Aerith sounded ok in Advent Children, but that's only because she barely had any lines! lol

In KH2, whenever she talks with her emotionless monotone voice I'm always like:
"Shut up shut up shut up shut up!!:cursing: "

I'd rather have Mandy Moore back.

glad that somebody relates to my post.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping

I thought she was a heartless (not the enemies, I mean emotionless)

Joy

Bronze Member

I was like, whoa Aeris sounds stupid. But, i forgot about Aeris when I heard Cid's voice.

Though when I heard it a second time I had to walk out of the room until she finished talking.

imtherealnamine

i was scared lol not really but idk how to put it surprised but not in a happy way mandy moore did her voice much better

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As

i thought"ooooooooooooooooooooooooook,seph's been playin with his sword and nomuras replaced her with a bot,and Cid spent his five year vacation(kh1-kh2 wait time) in texas(no offense intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back