• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I beat Sephorith?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Then I'd say travel to TWTNW and level up to about 80. Level up ALL your drives so that you can MAX out High Jump, Quick Run, and Glide (If You have Final Form) you'll need those. Equip ALOT of Potions. And your most powerful Keyblade. I'd say get Ultima or Oblivion. Both are equall with an ATK of 6. But Ultima has higher Magic.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
use a lot of trinity limits and that will knock off like 2 bars off of Sephiroth, then heal when needed with potions or cure, and keep hitting him and dodging his super powerful attacks.

asiarules

Bronze Member
i beat sephi at level 50 on proud. There is an easy strategy to beat him.Abilities to have item boost so high potion will recover most of ur life. Defender for defense in a pinch and oncemore just in case uy almost die.
1.let him uppercut u in the air then do retaliating slash and prees triangle when he does his special slah move.Also quick run if u messup a combo since he will hit u like crazy.
2. after 4 in a 1/2 bars of life he will summon orbs reflect these so it bounces and hit sephi he will use the triangle thing hella here.Whenever u messup a combo now he will use the fire thing. When u use up too much life dont cure but use high potion since u need mp to uswe reflect.He will also use sin heartless angel so please level up ur aerial dodge to max.
3.he powers up aerial dodge and glide away reflect for the orbs like before.Use retialiating slask as many time as u can since there isnt many oppurtunity too hit him here. When he summons the meteor aerial dodge back and forth you wont get hurt if u do this.Keep hitting him with oppurtunity and you will defeat the unbeatable soldier commander.

1948dragon_

I just beat him today and to much of my suprised he was easy.......but then agin I was at level 90 and had the ultima wepon.

T

The Marauder

1) Level up. I would suggest 100, but if you don't have time...
2) Max out all Growth abilities (High Jump, Glide, etc.) by levelling up your Drives.
3) Synthesize yourself as many Elixers as you can carry, and take them.
4) Make sure you have the Ultima Weapon.
5) Synthesize as many status-boosting items as you can, and use them on Sora. (Power Boost, Defense Boost, etc.)

Do those five things to prepare yourself, and you should be fine. Reaction commands are key in the battle if you don't want to get instant-killed. Also, if yo don't have the abilities Once More and Second Chance equipped, go erase your game file now. Those two abilities, along with Explosion, are the BEST abilities in the game hands down. As you progress through the battle, he uses increasingly powerful attacks. Be prepared to face off against his old standby, Meteor. That is all I shall tell you for now. If you still need help, contact me personally with detailed game info and I will instruct you further. In any case, good luck!

Neverfate

Maybe it's been said already, as I can't read every little detail, but -

THE REFLECTAGA SPELL OWNS SEPHIROTH

I've literally taken over a full bar of health from him with the correct timing.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
i was on lv 80 when i beat him. i beat him on my third time. was was easy in my opinion. oh and u dont need to max out all ur abilities like high jump. i had themm all on their original levels when i first got them. personally i think u can take him on while ur on lv 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back