• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HOW DO I BEAT VIXEN???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH_fan_03

Hi guys :)

HOW DO I BEAT VIXEN??

I tried everything, but he keeps beating me.

This is my condition:

- I focused on building Sora's health and my card points are 5500.

- I only have cards from 5 and up, with an exception of a small number of 2's and other cards but nothing below 2.

- I don't have gravity and time stop.

My strategy is basically to keep using slights on him, by the cards keep disappearing and at times I can't reload
any of my cards.

Can anyone help me?

P.S: how do I get Gravity and time stop?

Tempo

Awards
my rule of thumb is to keep a handful of 0 cards and cure cards at the back of your deck, so you can scroll back quickly when you need to heal or counter a sleight. try and add as many fire cards as you can too, including Mushu. and don't worry too much about having low numbered cards if you can use them for sleights. take some time to get the hang of dodging his attacks with dodge roll. time it well and you can avoid just about any attack an enemy can throw at you.

nosledX

Hi guys :)

HOW DO I BEAT VIXEN??

I tried everything, but he keeps beating me.

This is my condition:

- I focused on building Sora's health and my card points are 5500.

- I only have cards from 5 and up, with an exception of a small number of 2's and other cards but nothing below 2.

- I don't have gravity and time stop.

My strategy is basically to keep using slights on him, by the cards keep disappearing and at times I can't reload
any of my cards.

Can anyone help me?

P.S: how do I get Gravity and time stop?

I don't know if you have or not defeated him already. Is this the first battle or the second at Twlight Town?

In both cases, the only difference is that in the second match he has another sleight, but the strategy I used was the same (which really improved my performance in the second battle):

Level up to have more CP as you can, you'll need several cards with high numbers + slots for 0 cards so you can give him card breaks

- Equip your deck with the follow enemy cards:
*Soldier (you receive it in Wonderland)
* Boogie (you receive it in Halloween Town)

These will help you with some strategy. First, activate the Soldier card so you can follow using some sleights which are effective against Vexen:

* Blitz (with high numbered cards as possible to complete the attack)
* Fira (very effective, high numbers)
* Sleights that you can use from a certain distance (such as element-strikes)
* At least 3 zeroes in the end of the deck
* High Cure cards

Everytime you see him preparing a combo, be aware to give him a card break with a zero and then strike him with a sleight. Donald and Goofy are useless, keep them until you're out of cards, if you use one of them, try Goofy + 2 keyblade cards, it's the best option.Hope it was helpful!

Back