• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do I Defeat Mcp???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiddo_kun

I got a problem in fighting MCP at the...... Space.... wutever.. i dun remember... but how do i fight MCP????

doublelynn

You need to have Tron in your party. Right after you fought that other guy called Sark or something... you'll be fighting another battle, with the REAL MCP this time.

All you gotta do in attack the now-giant-Sark's legs and then when he kneels over, attack his head. He'll be stunned afterwards and then attack the ring/barrier/wall thing that's surrouding the MCP, when an opening is made, use the reaction command (with Tron) and mash the triangle button like crazy. Do that a few times and MCP will be down in no time. Oh, be careful of MCP's laser attacks. =)

Sora's star

After you defeat Sark he will become huge and you have to beat him first.After this go to the MCP and smash the walls surrounding it and then use the triangle button very fast(you need to have Tron in your party)I think that co-op move was ,,Repurogamu"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back