• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I fight Seifer/Setzer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paupu911

hey guys you know how there's a mission saying that I have to give the Seifer fight and the Setzer fight a try in Jiminy's journal? every time I go to the promoter in sand lot, he always says that I don't have enough exp. to fight him. and talking to Setzer's no help either. guys, a little help here?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
but you can't do it until you unlock the alternate twilight town I think...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You have to beat Hayner 10 times, then Seifer 10 times, then you can beat Setzer 10 times but theres no reward

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
fight them 10 times each ^^

Paupu911

well so far I can only fight Hayner.anyway, so I have to beat Hayner 10 times to fight Seifer? and then pwn Seifer 10 more times to fight Setzer? is that what your saying?

KH2freak_26

you have to fight them ten times each before moving on, even though you usually defeat them with the right amount of orbs on the first try. ALL of them are so easy, but setzer is so cocky it makes it that much easier, little pansy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back