• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I get the ultimate weapon in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I've got to level 83 and I've found all the golden doors in each world. Someone please tell me what i have to do to get the weapon.

You have to beat both Sora and Riku's story mose. Once you do, use a treasure box card[can't remember it's exact name] and then when you do, the treasure box wil have the Ultima Weapon card in it.l

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Heartless person, you're thinking of KHII. And, Oathy77... you need to beat both Sora's story mode and reverse rebirth. Then, you go to the final floor in Sora's story mode (Castle Oblivion) and in treasure rooms..... every treasure chest on the 13th floor may have an Ultima card. It isn't a very good chance... but those are the only chests that have any chance at all... And sadly, that is the only way to get Ultima cards

Kinokan

How you get it is by beating ansem in rikus story mode. Then use calm bounty in castle oblivion in soras story. (here you can also get lexaus card and ansem card.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back