• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I unlock the secret ending in FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ah, I'm afraid you have to do more. On Critical you have to complete the XIII Mushroom sidequest, beat all of the Org. rematches in the Garden of Assemblage, and defeat Terra.

Last edited:

SephirothHater

I have a question. If Kingdom Hearts 2 FM comes out this fall or whenever and is in English, will the people who already have imported the Japenese version still get the English version. It's kind of a stupid question, but I just wanted to know.

Souten Ni Zase

Ah, I'm afraid you have to do more. On Critical you have to complete the XIII Mushroom siequest, beat all of the Org. rematches in the Garden of Assemblage, and defeat Terra.
No, I'm pretty sure in Critical mode you just have to beat all words and defeat the ES.

rascus213

how do u get it in the normal kh2
do u have to finish all the world(including poo atlantica and tron)
or just beat the game

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No, I'm pretty sure in Critical mode you just have to beat all words and defeat the ES.

Nope. It's been confirmed that what I said is what must be done. In easier difficulties, the requirements are much harder.

For Proud, you have to defeat Terra, beat all the Org. rematches, do the Mushroom sidequest, and complete the journal.

For Normal, you have to do all of that, AND complete the Gummi Ship missions...

...and I'm sure that you can't obtain the secret ending in Beginner mode, just like you couldn't in KH2.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You can only obtain it if you beat the game either on normal or proud. You have to beat all the sidequests and everything.

Actually, that's not exactly true:

For Normal, you have to complete the journal and beat all the worlds(ALL of them, including 100 Acre Wood, Atlantica, Space Paranoids, Pride Lands).

For Proud, you just have to complete all the worlds.

Souten Ni Zase

For Proud, you just have to complete all the worlds.
I didn't see this earlier, but that's wrong too. In Proud, you have to complete all worlds and defeat all silhouettes, then the ES fight is unlocked. Then kill the ES and you can unlock the secret ending. You must've been misinformed. Or, maybe I was, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I didn't see this earlier, but that's wrong too. In Proud, you have to complete all worlds and defeat all silhouettes, then the ES fight is unlocked. Then kill the ES and you can unlock the secret ending. You must've been misinformed. Or, maybe I was, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I was talking about the old KH2 secret ending, actually. For that, in Proud, you just need to complete all the worlds. But I'm pretty sure I'm correct about the conditions for unlocking BBS in Critical.

If you don't believe me, you can start a new game on Critical, and try to do just that. I'm fairly certain the only thing you'll see is Gathering.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^i guess Hades is right......though many sites (including KHI) said u only need to beat all worlds

Yes, but that's a common misconception. Here:Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Ultimania Released + Secret Ending requirements...LAST ONE - KH-Vids.Net Forum

Those requirements come straight from Ultimania...hence, I'm pretty sure it's what must be done. Oh, and I suppose I was mistaken...for Proud, the Org. rematches/Terra/Mushrooms aren't required, you just need to complete the journal. I personally think the Critical Mode requirements are easier, or at least more fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back