• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do They Look Like (Org. XIII "Somebodies")

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I just thought that since all the time people had made threads asking what the Org. XIII's original names were, I thought why not make a thread on what do you think their "original selves", look like. This is all opinion, of course, but I thought it will be nice to imagine what their hair can look like, the color, the eyes, etc.

I'm a bit lost on the eyes, since while Roxas and Sora have the same, like Xemnas, Kairi and Naminé don't, so that plays a part if color eyes changes, or some stay the same.

Mind you, I have to think over a bit before my response. The only ones I have in mind that I got particularly of what their Originals might look like is Axel and Larxene. Perhaps Zexion. But my imagination is zero on the rest D=.

Xemnas
- Made clear.

Roxas
- Self-explainable

Naminé
- Self-explainable

*****​

Axel
- Eyes: I really want the color green he has to stay :3, so that remains.
- Color Hair: I was thinking instead of the usual black, that his is more like a darker, other shade of red. Like Maroon or Burgundy. Even Crimson.
- Hair Style: I always imagined him keeping the spiky hair, but short, everything short, either up, or the way he has it going backwards (but still kind of lifting upwards, if you get me)
- Tattoos: He has to xP. Either is the same black upside down teardrops, or another shape under his eyes. It either has to be black, purple, or...a red shade. I can't see any other colors, seriously, green tattoos? Orange? o_O

Note: He keeps his eyeliner, make-up, war paint...whatever the hell you call it that surrounds his eyelids. Is that even natural? >.< I mean, what if he gets wet, and the black drips...doesn't he have to worry about that?

Larxene
- Eyes: The same T.T. Or if not, a shade of blue, or aquatic color.
- Hair Color: Honey-Blonde <3 (for whatever reason, I find it fits. Maybe auburn?) The way I picture it...
Honey-Blonde (Shade)
Honey-Blond
Hair Style: For her antennae like forelocks, instead of going backwards, I'd say place them at the sides of her face, but still springy (I wouldn't like it flat). Probably in a half-ponytail with a clip, and...slightly longer hair...below or around the arm pits, or below shoulder. To get a look of what I mean:

Example

Note: And yes, also having bangs. I mean, it would be weird, unless she has the antennae style the same way *shrug*

The others, I have no idea -_-. I just have to think on them, though.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Im confused by this.... What are you actually getting at? i mean, i realise that your trying to guess what the original selves look like, but are you just using your own ideas, or a reference from the games?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Im confused by this.... What are you actually getting at? i mean, i realise that your trying to guess what the original selves look like, but are you just using your own ideas, or a reference from the games?

I think yeah it's more of a This is how I see them as being...
I guess we may never know the truth...

alex

wait a minute, how does kairi have a nobody when she has not turned into a heartless, and why is kairi's nobody named "Namine" instead of "Kairi with an "X" in her name"?

odamin

the answer to Alex's question, Namine has no X in her name because she was formed when she was in sora and because she was a princess of heart meaning she had a pure heart and for the topic, I think that axel might look like setzer off of the weird contest off of the begining of the game because he did look like him from a front view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back