• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do u get mushu and terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Terra? What Terra are you talkin about..? Cause I don't think there's a Terra in Chain of Memories........

sinharvest_angel

no problem, yeah thats in KH2 it allows u to control heartless for a little while i think in fact im not certain it will also be in KH2, i just heard it, i mean i too heard it was for kh COM too, but its not, it doesnt exist in CoM , unless the Japs, made like a CoM final mix, then id be pissed off, and sry for the poor grammer, im a little of today

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
lost_souls_7_7 said:
You all are idiots, so I'm gonna spare KL the trouble.

The IS a move called Terra, and it's NOT Terror. It DOES control heartless, and it is in the Room of Rewards in Twilight Town. Whoever says otherwise is an extreme dolt.

wtf are you talkin about Ive played through the whole game (twice) and never found anything of this Terra. Is it a card, Is it an ability, isit an event. The answer is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back