• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do u get that one room

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the room is called garden of assemblage. uhh...

if you do have final mix, then you're suppose to go through the cavern of remembrance somewhere in hollow bastion.

if you don't. this place isn't in the original game. i'm very sorry but this place is only available in the final mix version of kingdom hearts ii.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yep, it's calld The Garden of Assemblage and is found in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. The actual room is physicalle located just next to the path that leads from the Bailey to Ansem's Castle, but that is only available once you have got to the room by going the long way.

The 'Long Way' is the Cavern of Rememberance' and as far as I can tell, it's very large with plenty of jumping and gliding required, and interspersed througout and between each section of the Cavern are/is battles with hordes of Nobodies, all of which increase in difficulty as you make your way closer to the Garden.

And yes, you are able to battle all the Members of Organization XIII in there. This inculdes the ones from Chain of Memories AND all of the ones from Kingdom Hearts II, even Xemnas, but I think this has to be done with the 'New Game +' Feature to fight Xemnas.

KINGDOM_BLADE

Yep, it's calld The Garden of Assemblage and is found in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. The actual room is physicalle located just next to the path that leads from the Bailey to Ansem's Castle, but that is only available once you have got to the room by going the long way.

The 'Long Way' is the Cavern of Rememberance' and as far as I can tell, it's very large with plenty of jumping and gliding required, and interspersed througout and between each section of the Cavern are/is battles with hordes of Nobodies, all of which increase in difficulty as you make your way closer to the Garden.

And yes, you are able to battle all the Members of Organization XIII in there. This inculdes the ones from Chain of Memories AND all of the ones from Kingdom Hearts II, even Xemnas, but I think this has to be done with the 'New Game +' Feature to fight Xemnas.

Ummm... there is no such thing as 'New Game +' in FM+. Xemnas is one of the members you can fight when you first get to the Garden, because the ones you have already defeated are available for you to fight. Also to fight the "Chain of Memories" data bosses you have to defeat they're absent sillouhettes fights first, and even after you defeat the data battles in the garden you can still return to challenge them as much as you like.

I dont think I have given any wrong information here because this is all fresh on my mind because I just beat it for my "6th" time last night. If I did though feel free to tell me.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Ummm... there is no such thing as 'New Game +' in FM+.

After the final battle in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +, there is indeed an option where you can continue your game with the "status" of having completed the game.

Maybe it's not exactly called "New Game +", but there is something similar to that available.

kurokitsunefang

that place is called the postern
theres a save point right there

Cloudless Sky

Ahh... That's the place where fighting all those data forms...
I not sure the room name but it is inside the Cavern of Remembrance

CerberusInferno

It is called the "Garden of Assemblage" and in order for you to get there you first HAVE to have ALL of your Drive Forms. Yes, even Final Form. Final Form is gained at random, so you could play for hours, or even days, or god forbid weeks, or you could never get it for that matter. Then again, you could get it in five minutes. You have to defeat Roxas in "The World That Never Was" to even unlock Final Form. Also, make sure that all of your Drives are Leveled up. (Your going to need them, trust me.)

After you've met those qualifications go to "The Postern" in "Hollow Bastion". (It's probably called "Radiant Garden" by now.) Enter the Hole in the wall. It will lead you to " The Cave Of Remembrance". You MUST complete this area. There is really no other way. You will NEED to use your Drive abilities to finish this place, as there are certain obstacles that you will need to Glide, Dash, Aerial Dodge, or High Jump over. The enemies here as well as a few synthesis items are unique only to this area. WARNING!!! The enemies in this area are TOUGH. They are nothing to laugh at, if you are not at a decent level YOU. WILL. DIE. This area is equal to a Dungeon, there are NO savepoints throughout this entire area. If you die you start at the last door you entered.

Once you have gone through and finished this entire area, you will end up in "The Path To Remembrance". Look familiar? This area looks alot like "Castle Oblivion" from RE:COM. This is equal to a boss battle, and you will gain abilities after the completion of this area. Upon entering you will be bombarded with Samurais, Snipers, Dusks, and Assassins. This area is broken up into three seperate battles. The Second is Berzerkers, Creepers, and Those Card Nobodies. (I always forget they're names. Grah!! Stupid Me!!!) The Third is Sorcerers, Dragoons, and Dancers. I recommend that after the defeat of each group that you go back to where you entered this room , leave and re-enter. Because if you die and you haven't done that you will have to do the battle AGAIN.

At the end of this room or well it's technically a hall you will finally arrive at "The Garden Of Assemblage". When entering this room you will see a computer console similar to the one found in the basement of the mansion in "Twilight Town" standing in the center of the room at the bottom of the stairs. Go to it and use the Reaction command to activate it. After a short cutscene you will be able to re-fight any OrganizationXIII member that you have defeated previously, except Xemnas. Xemnas will not be available until after the completion of the entire game. This means that if you haven't defeated any of the "Absent Silouette" battles then they WILL NOT be there. You should know that most if not all of these Bosses are harder to beat than Sephiroth.

Well anywho, after the cutscene you can continue down the stairs and leave this room. You will end up back outside in the area next to "the Postern". You are free to come and go from this exit as many times as you wish now. You don't have to redo "Cave of Rememberance" again unless you want to.

This is only available on KH2:FM+. KH2 does not have this.

GOOD LUCK!! If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me. Don't be ashamed to ask questions. LOTS of people have had problems with this and it's OK. The only way to get an answer is to ask a question.^___^

Last edited:

Lexeon

There's a scene sometime during the game during the attack on Hollow Bastion. When Sephiroth first appears before you, after that scene a new scene, where the Gullwings (a.k.a. Yuna, Paine, Rikku) come out of a gaping hole in a wall right in the area where you see Sephiroth. That's the entrance to the Cavern of Rememberance.

The place where you fight all of the Organization XIII Data Rematches, is called the Garden of Assemblage. To get there, you have to make it through the Cavern of Rememberance. To make it through, you should have all of your Forms (Ex: Limit) leveled to 7. After that equip the abilities (High Jump, Glide, Quick Walk, etc.). (Tip: Make sure you have stocked up on Hi-Potions, Elixers, etc. before you go through the Cavern.)

After making it so far through the Cavern, you'll come to a white hallway, where you'll have to fight a lot of Nobodies before making it to the Garden of Assemblage (Equip the Hi-Potions, Elixers, etc. into Sora's item slots before entering battle. Make sure before entering another section of the hallway, that you re-fill Sora's item slots with items to make up for what ever you used previously.)

The last section of the hallway will have to most Nobodies to fight, before you can enter the Garden. During the fight, Reflega can be useful, it will help a lot if you know how to use it. After fighting through this, you will come to the Garden of Assemblage.

(Note:
1. Before getting all of the Organization Members Data Forms, you'll need to defeat their normal forms that are throughout the game.

2. You'll need to be at a good level before fighting the Nobodies in the last part of the Cavern of Rememberance.)

CerberusInferno

Congrats! You've just repeated exactly what I said only with less detail. Thanks a billion Lexeon. It's wonderful to know that people think I'm smart enough to copy. *sarcasm*

CerberusInferno

It's cool kiddo I was just having an asshole moment. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. ^__^

I should probably finish my game guide though. This was actually a piece from it. X-( I just haven't had the time. Not to mention I'm still having a hard time with the synthesis listings. There are sooo many!!!

Y

Yannis

Go to Postern and there is a crack in wall. Then you beat that cavern and come to the room with Organization Data. Then you can go to the other door to come near the postern.

MrFreshPrince

There's a scene sometime during the game during the attack on Hollow Bastion. When Sephiroth first appears before you, after that scene a new scene, where the Gullwings (a.k.a. Yuna, Paine, Rikku) come out of a gaping hole in a wall right in the area where you see Sephiroth. That's the entrance to the Cavern of Rememberance.

The place where you fight all of the Organization XIII Data Rematches, is called the Garden of Assemblage. To get there, you have to make it through the Cavern of Rememberance. To make it through, you should have all of your Forms (Ex: Limit) leveled to 7. After that equip the abilities (High Jump, Glide, Quick Walk, etc.). (Tip: Make sure you have stocked up on Hi-Potions, Elixers, etc. before you go through the Cavern.)

After making it so far through the Cavern, you'll come to a white hallway, where you'll have to fight a lot of Nobodies before making it to the Garden of Assemblage (Equip the Hi-Potions, Elixers, etc. into Sora's item slots before entering battle. Make sure before entering another section of the hallway, that you re-fill Sora's item slots with items to make up for what ever you used previously.)

The last section of the hallway will have to most Nobodies to fight, before you can enter the Garden. During the fight, Reflega can be useful, it will help a lot if you know how to use it. After fighting through this, you will come to the Garden of Assemblage.

(Note:
1. Before getting all of the Organization Members Data Forms, you'll need to defeat their normal forms that are throughout the game.

2. You'll need to be at a good level before fighting the Nobodies in the last part of the Cavern of Rememberance.)

Just do exactly what he said. Then you would be fine :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back