• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you beat OOgie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
When he rolls the dice, use a level zero card, then the bars will move down some, do that two more times then you can attack him for a little then the bars will go back up, keep doing that.

Sora'sDawg15

At Hogwarts, chillin' w/ Harry Potter and the gang
well, you have to hit the three dice and then the bars will drop. of course jump in and whoop his fat a**!! i recommend using three cards as a combination, but only a couple of times, seeing as you wouldnt want to waste all of your cards. eventually you will beat him. i got creamed by oogie boogie about 5 times b4 i beat him!!!

Unknown_123

You could also get the trick card (the card that looks like the head of mickey) and lower the gates by destorying two dice (I think) then, like heartslayer101 said, kick his @$$.

kh2luva

use this micky card then attack him as much as possible,then attack the 3 dices the fence lowers do it 2 more times and ATTACK him as much as possible,he's really simple,back then i thought he was hard but after i knew what to do hehehe it's as easy as taking candy from baby's

Gummi

when he throws the dice break his cards after a while u get to attack him

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
u get the special card when u hit the dice and it will open the cage so u can beat the heck outta him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back