• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you Beat tha Final Boss ( Ansem ) on Riku Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

well.....see there are alot of things u can do...but 1 way i beat him was (believe it or not) i beat him in a minute just by keep reloading and just KEEP HITTING "A"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or just keep healing cards ready and if possable, keep some good attack cards ready

krazyaznsyco

whenever hes about to use a combo, make sure ur cards are near the zero ones and be quick casues he attacks fast. make sure to have mickey cards. Even if your not in dark mode, make sleights cause his cards are high.

darkness eternal

all you have to do is get your zero cards ready and do nothing...keep negating his attacks with zero and once your in dark mode dont use any sleights! he'll just block them!also they wont do much damage anyways! you just need to keep attacking in dark mode. also if you get any mickey cards wait till you have 3 to use them. I usually use zero's in dark mode whenever he uses a strong attack, so basically lots of zeros, high level, and attack! attack! attack!

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
ok, ansem will kill you with combos, and most of the time even if you sleight you will lose, and you will waist cards, ok since rikus deck doesn't let you change it, you automatically get 4 (0) cards. just use those and reload ever time, heal when necessary, and in fact try to wait till he has to reload to heal, other wise he may break your card. when he finally runs out of cards to use a combo with he'll have like 4-5 maybe 6 to 7 cards left and he won't use combos, but he may still have (0) cards so try to just use combos in dark mode, and only when he's reloading, other cards just use normally and he will be easy to beat cause you have all good cards and he has crap 7 max cards that you know and hey, you even have enemy cards you can use just in case by hitting the 'select' button.

thats how you beat him man, good luck.

alchemist

ok listen for a part of the fight just use your regular cards than when it's near or at his last two hp bars you can go and use the Maleficent Enemy Card cause by then you can give him more damage and you will be able to beat him faster

p.s. you should also use a lot of cards when he uses a combo cause you can lose very fast if you don't block them

<AumaaN>

^what they said^
Start off with lexaeus card and when it's effect is over use darkside to copy Ansem's "Sleight Blind" And don't forget to use the oogie boogie card when you're low on health. Use zeros as fast as you can, especially when Ansem slowly flies up (that is his deadliest move)

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Wow I haven't played this game in a while, but there's an enemy card that makes it so that your cards can't be broken. I think it's Jafar. It really comes in handy.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Well, I just keep jumping. If you stay on the floor you'll be toast in no time. But if you keep slashing him in the air, eventually you will get Dark Riku, which will help you beat the mess out of him. Make sure you have an Oogie Boogie card ready to use whne your health gets low... to me, beating the fight, wasn't worth the small diologue.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

The only tip I can really give you is do not use sleights unless he's charging up a big attack that you need to break. Seriously, that's a big mistake that I made when I first fought Ansem on CoM.

Whenever I hit dark mode I started using all these rapid-fire sleights, and thus I kept only hitting him with Dark Firaga. Dark Firaga is completely useless in this match(in fact it's not really all that useful in any other part of the game either) and you're much better off just using regular combos rather than sleights.

K

Kairi_MAX

He's easy.... a bit tough though. but you will beat him eventually. what level are you? i was level 48

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Just keep attacking. Dont use sleights, they're unnecessary and will actually hurt you considering that the most common sleight is Dark Firaga(which is extremely weak) and it'll cause you to lose a card each time you do it.

keyblade_creator

アクラ said:
*cough*cheater*cough*

Ansem's not too hard. Riku sucks but you'll beat Ansem once you learn his attack patterns.
I'm not a cheater!I beat him the first time I fought him!Without a Gameshark.I leveled up not knowing what to expect,fought,and won!And besides,what's wrong with cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back