• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you obtain the Secret Ending?(May Contain Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GAME

No, you have to get at least 20 out of 30.

I don't know how accurate this is. I found it on gamefags.

Rare Prize - 100% Rare Prize boxes (the metal starred boxes)
Drop Get - 100% enemy drops (ie on all 4 difficulties, you will get a Mickey Mark for every enemy completed)
System Area - clear all System areas
Slot Set - fill in every slot in the System Matrix
Cheat - gain access to all 5 Cheats in the System Matrix
Collector - obtain at least 70% of all Abilities, Chips, Cheats, Weapons and Items
Avatar Get - get 50% of all Avatar parts (need to do wireless link tho ~_~)
Ice Titan - defeat the Ice Titan at Olympus Colosseum
Eliminator - defeat the Eliminator in any System Area
Twilight - defeat [????] at Castle Oblivion (final boss, can't miss it)
Victory - get 100% of enemy data (just defeat every enemy in game)
Weapon - fully max out every weapon
Comand Lv.100 - upgrade any Command to lv.100
CR Lv.100 - upgrade any Command that has been Overspecced to CR status to lv.100
Command Master - Overspec every Command to CR status
Clear - clear the game
Quest - clear all Quests in the game
Proud - clear every world on Proud difficulty
Critical - clear every world on Critical difficulty (unlocks Proud as well if you skip that difficulty)
Brave - clear every world at with Sora at 0% HP
Technical - clear every world with Sora at below Lv.15
W1 Sprinter - clear World 1 under 5 minutes
W2 Sprinter - clear World 2 under 15 minutes
W3 Sprinter - clear World 3 under 15 minutes
W4 Sprinter - clear World 4 under 10 minutes
W5 Sprinter - clear World 5 under 15 minutes
W6 Sprinter - clear World 6 under 15 minutes
W7 Sprinter - clear World 7 under 30 minutes
W8 Sprinter - clear World 8 under 10 minutes

Last edited:

washi95

That list of trophys is accurate, the game gives a description of how to get them even if you haven't unlocked them. They translated them correctly, or at least for the most part they did. Also, I figured the secret ending was unlocked after you beat the game, mine just showed up in theater mode after I beat it. I only had three trophys, so getting 20 trophys isn't the requirement for unlocking it.

Have you checked theater mode, Sora The Key? It should be in there, that's the only place you can watch it after you finish the game.
By 0 HP I think it means 1 HP.... not sure.
Yeah, it's 1 HP. Don't think it's possible to actually get lower than that without hacking the game.

THE GAME

That list of trophys is accurate, the game gives a description of how to get them even if you haven't unlocked them. They translated them correctly, or at least for the most part they did. Also, I figured the secret ending was unlocked after you beat the game, mine just showed up in theater mode after I beat it. I only had three trophys, so getting 20 trophys isn't the requirement for unlocking it.

Have you checked theater mode, Sora The Key? It should be in there, that's the only place you can watch it after you finish the game. Yeah, it's 1 HP. Don't think it's possible to actually get lower than that without hacking the game.
What difficulty did you beat each of the levels on? It may have something to do with it.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Have you checked theater mode, Sora The Key? It should be in there, that's the only place you can watch it after you finish the game. Yeah, it's 1 HP. Don't think it's possible to actually get lower than that without hacking the game.

Only shows ??? for the last one :/ and Idk where to fine the list of trophies. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back