• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think KH2 should end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who should be the final boss

• Riku

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Hades

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ansem

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Axel

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Blond Haired Kid

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Cloud

• Diz

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Some Monster

• White Heartless

• An Unknown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
tell me what you think should happen at the end of KH2; what boss you should fight, will it lead to another Kingdom Hearts, what happens to the characters...

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
Night Shadow said:
we dont even know whats going to happen at the begining how are we supposed to guess at an ending?

obviously you have no sense of imagination. this is susposed to be fun and intresting.
I know you can think of something.

Shoopuf

I'll be imaginative ... well a little bit. well, i definitely think kh2 should finish the entire story, no kh3 or anything. I think the last boss you should fight should be the source of all heartless (i'm not sure who that is) and all of the worlds could be at peace. I think it would be cool if all the "walls" dividing the worlds would disappear, so that Sora can always see his friends whenever he likes, and so no-one is divided. Sora and Kairi should definitley reunite. Not so sure about Riku, i think it would be cool if he made new friends somewhere else or found a new home; I would hate it if he was stuck back on the destiny islands with Sora and Kairi being all luvey-duvey.

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
i think that the end of the game should be when sora is attacked by that army of heartless, then all of the sudden while he is running at them time freezes, then diz comes out of no where and takes sora threw a portal to get him out of there, but when sora goes threw it, he is at castle oblivion, and then diz turns into a huge monster, then while sora is trying to fight him, riku come out of no where, and trys to help sora but then diz kills riku, and then sora gets mad and goes crazy and kills diz, then all the worlds reunite sora opens to the door, blah blah blah, but then after all of that and all the worlds are able to conect to each other and see each other again and kairi and sora reunite, he finds riku's blindfold on destiny island, which means he still might be alive, then he and kairi set off to find riku which sets it up for a KH3.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
there better be a huge, climactic reunion between Sora and Kairi, or even better, with all three of them, Sora, Riku, AND Kairi.

though you've gotta wonder--quotes from Deep Dive include "His voice...it's left me. This time, I'll fight." (which I think pertains to Kairi), so perhaps she won't be the helpless little damsel waiting for Sora to come back. i'm expecting some big surprise where she shows up somewhere!

Batman1

i thinkj that ansem should come out and talk to sorry. After, Diz should suddenly come out and "kill/destroy" ansem and admit that he is the new heartless ruler, and that he was the one who currupted ansem. Then when you defeat him sora will find out that there is other kinds of heartless, which will lkead him and his allies (donald and goofy) with mickey to the true heartless. KINGOM HEARTS 3

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
oh and i also think that ansem should be like in hiding and then takes over diz's body which makes him turn into the huge monster
if he did that he would be whole, diz is ansem's shell!

i thinkj that ansem should come out and talk to sorry. After, Diz should suddenly come out and "kill/destroy" ansem and admit that he is the new heartless ruler, and that he was the one who currupted ansem
read my answer up there^

but still, i think that diz should be the final boss, and then everyone gets back together and they all live happily ever after!....i'm no good at this, as you can see. i have no imagination when it comes down to this!

Skatzo

I think it would be interesting if BHK was the final boss. It could be either that sora is the source of all heartless (i know im gonna get yelled at for that but its an interesting thought.) or that BHK is sick of being nothing but a mere shell. think of the cloned riku from CoM and how he hated the real thing

anime wardrone

in my opinion diz because sevral reasons
A.ansems already dead
B.ansem is a loser of a boss
C.none the others seem likely

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
No now the best plot twist would be this, in KHII Sora would vow to destroy the source of all heartless but at the end of KHII, he finds out that Kairi is the source. This all could of happened to her while she was in Hollow Bastien, and then Sora is faced with that decision to either destroy Kairi, or have Heartless eventually overrun all worlds.

Deminem

Awards
(\/)
(**)
(><)
(_|_) This iz bunny im gonna help him take over the world hehehehheehheheheeh

come bunny lets hop!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back