• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think Kingdom Hearts will end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

I think kingdomhearts2 will end with kiari getting killed by a heartless and sora will get his reveng!!!!!

Reverse Dragon

That would help...and I belive it will end with some stupid moral (somewhere near teh end) after a really kick-ass Final Boss fight. Sora will Seal the final and once he will be searching for a way home. The keyblades will all have disappeared because they would have no further use and Everone but the baddies live happily ever after...

C

crossed heart

Diz takes off his mask and it's Ansem. Then Ansem dies when you beat him. Then an unknown pops out from the sky with a blindfold. He took off his blindfold. And it was Riku. You say you don't want to hurt him. Then he says"Let's Go together" Sora does'nt know what Rikus talking about so then he asked him what do you mean. "Kairi's in trouble. Lets go together to go find her"

My Dark Side

I think the end will be like... Riku, Sora and Kairi will have to live without each other. No dieing... (maybe except Donald or Goofy^^... - wishfull thinking) or stuff like that. Three friends destinied to part for the whole life... I think the end will be like that

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
crossed heart said:
Or do you mean the whole series of the games?

did you know you can also EDIT posts with the edit button
so you don t need to triple post in your case

but i think it depends on how many khs there are gonna be cause if they let another sectrect movie in it en the next one there is no really ending but if it was a ending like itll be really dramatic but prob a happy ending in the end

C

crossed heart

Of course there has to be a happy ening! Its a rating of E. If Someone dies aspecially Sora,Riku,Kairi,Goofy,Donald,and King Micky then the whole Square Enix company will be sued for doing something like that.

TWILUS

Soras Walking On A Bridge To Nowhere AnD he ComeS To A Place Called Dreamlit City And He Sees Bhk And They Search For The Other Key Bearer A Kid Named Justin Who Is Supposed To Be Evil But Is Good Instead And They Have To Fight Another Force Of Evil Called Flaws They Are Black With Silver Circlular Mirrors For A Face And They Move Like Liquid.

TWILUS

When Sora And Bhk Find Justin There Key Blades Turn Into The Attributes Of Sun Star And Moon(email If You Want Pictures)(not An Actual Game)PIMPINOMINAL192@AOL.COM

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Sora opens to door to light and all thw worlds are connected again. Sora finnaly finds Kairi sitting in the secret bplace and says "I love u Kairi" She looks up with tears in her eyes and says "I love u too". they start to kiss passionetely on the florr when an unknown with flowing white hair comes up. Sora sees him and takes out his keyblades saying what are u doing here, i thought i got rid of u all. the unknown takes off his hood revealing that he is Riku and tells Sora that they have more to do and there is no time left. the game ends there. good huh. lol

C

crossed heart

I won't think Justin would be a proper name. Because every game that Tetsuya Nomaru was in most of the names are unique. How often did you hear the name Kairi before KH ever existed?/

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Come on! Sora wouldn't kill Kairi! They've been friends forever. And you guys can't seriously think that your own fanfics are going to be the end of the Kingdom Hearts series! Anyway, I try not to think about the end. I want it to go on forever!

00 lew

i recon it will end as the 3 friends reunited and they all live in disney castel

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
i think they seal the door and then there will be a bright flash of light. then sora will wake up on his island and he will say to riku and kairi "uh, what happend. i remember closing this door and there was a bright light and now im home." riku says "i dont know. cmon lets go inside" so they go. then it shows disney castle. king mickey is talking to donald and goofy. hes like "good job guys, we have sealed the door." then goofys like "and maintained the world border." then mickey and donald are like "ORDER!!" then mickey is like what happend to sora. "donald is like he is home on his island." then mickey is like "good he has done what he needed to do and so have we. good job." screnn goes blank and plays credits.

kh_fan_4e

i think it will end in like a halo 2 type way...only you think its the end so if kh2 doesnt do so good he doesnt have to create a 3rd one just to finish the story...he can just re-open the door somehow

onewingedangel89

finally...CROSSED HEART FINALLY!! SOMEONE GETS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN DIZ AND ANSEM FOR A MINUTE I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back