• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does BBS rank with the other Kingdom Hearts games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Origami_Killer

Hi folks

I am asking to those who've played it: how good is BBS compared to his predecessors and why? And what's your favourite KH game?

I'm just curious (and please try to keep it as spoiler free as possible of course :p)

Thanks in advance

Allister Rose

French Lover
i say it's pretty high. bigger than days but havent really decided. my friend has the game and says it's better than COM.

SilverCyrus

This is based on the fact that ive never play it.
But this is hpw i think it will go in terms of best to worst.
1. being best.

1.KH2/KH2FM
2.KH1/KH1FM
3.Days
4.Bbs
5.Re:Com/COM

Its really hard to say, i had a very fun time with Days, and for me days has alot of Playability, Bbs wont have that.

Coded isnt Added, for many reasons.

Nothing against COM

Allister Rose

French Lover
This is based on the fact that ive never play it.
But this is hpw i think it will go in terms of best to worst.
1. being best.

1.KH2/KH2FM
2.KH1/KH1FM
3.Days
4.Bbs
5.Re:Com/COM

Its really hard to say, i had a very fun time with Days, and for me days has alot of Playability, Bbs wont have that.

Coded isnt Added, for many reasons.

Nothing against COM

not that ih ave anything against your comment, but can you please explain how BBS wont have alot of playability?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
1. KH2 & Kh2fm+ ( though sora was super strong and it made the game easy. and it had some questionable writing. IMO it is still the best out of the series because it is still fun and improved on everything but difficulty )
2. Kh & Khfm
3. birth by sleep ( i dont really have a problem with birth by sleep it is a really close second with Kh1 )
4. 358/2days ( it was really a downer when the truth about Xion was revealed. Also some of the mission were just annoying to the point of frustration... )
5. Chan of Memories & Re: chain of memories ( i find it really over rated.... card system wasnt bad but it wasnt that fun either)

.Oji

赤いテキスト
BBS > KH:CoM/Re:Com > KH/KHFM >> Days >>> KH2

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I can't say for sure as I don't know a thing about the gameplay aspect (though the acclaim has been quite high)--

KH1
BBS
CoM
KHII
Days

IMO, all are good. Just some are better than others.

AxelRikuRoxas

i have played all of them and bbs is number 2 or 3 overall for me. I thoroughly enjoyed kh2 the most and fm because it was fun....and interesting. the only bad part ist that it was easy. then id say kh1/fm cuz it was a great intro and nice and kinda hard. then bbs cuz it was hard....amazing and jaw dropping.

re com would go next
then days... didn't enjoy days at all really.

so for me:
1.KH2
2.KH1
3:BBS
4:COM
5: DAYS

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
IMO from what I've seen its better then KH1.
so....
1.BBS
2.KH1
3.kh2
4.COM
5.Coded
6.Days
7.KH3

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I've heard it was better from CoM from multiple people who played it. Right now, my order is

1. KH1
Best storyline and fun, challenging gameplay, it's probably the only KH game that actually gives you a nostalgic feeling because the Disney ties in perfectly with the storyline. It actually had some relevance.
2. BbS
From what I've seen the storyline is deep and full of emotions, it definitely fulfilled most of my expectations in terms of the story. Still yet to experience the gameplay, but it looks fun a challenge :D
3. CoM
Emotional, flawless original storyline, but the Disney was really pointless. Good gameplay, but the random encounters killed the fun out of exploring.
4. KH2
Entertaining storyline in a poorly written way (does that make sense? Because I think it had more action). Good gameplay, but it's basically button mashing and it's too easy. KH2 had good ideas, they were just portrayed poorly.
5. Days
Slow-paced storyline with little to no influence on the series in general. Half of the game was about a bland, boring character that was just unnecessary (everything in Days could've been explained easily without Xion, you know it). The gameplay redeems it somewhat, I like the panel system. I also thought it was a bit repetitive. Get mission from Saïx, do mission, eat ice cream, repeat. It doesn't get good until around day 300.
6. Coded
Haven't played it, but the ending sucked :|

Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
In my opinion:

1.KH1
2.BBS
3.Coded
4.COM
5.Days
6.KH2

KH1 wins because it still has this fresh new feeling to it I enjoyed so many years ago =w=

Ademaa

1. Birth By Sleep, game play is very well done, better than Press X to win, rich in storyline
2. KH2-While it does suffer from press X to win, it does have some good story line
3. KH1-It was good but had many pet peeves (Not being able to open things in combat)
4. 358/2 Days-Did fill some plot holes, and game play was pretty good.
5. CoM- story was good, but the card system was very poor.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
1. BBS
2. KH2
3. COM
4. KH1
5. Coded
6. Days

I think BBS is the best out of all of them

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
iv never played BBS or watched it online

so

1. kh1
2. bbs
3. kh2
4. com
5. days

[iv never played com, so iuno xD]

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
KH
CoM
BbS
KHII
358/2 Days
Re:CoM

yes, i listed Re:CoM separately because even though i loved and will still play CoM i just can't find the energy to play Re:CoM. i think BbS is going to be really good, but i'm not sure if anything will quite top the original. although i'm enjoying Days, it's semi-repetitive and the i don't quite like the setup of using missions that much. KHII was just average.

7thspade

Never played BBS, but I've seen a lot of vids of it and I think it'll be my favorite. So my order would be

1. BBS
2. Days
3. KH2
4. KH1
5. CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back