• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How exactly will he save them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidow

I'm sorry if I posted this int he wrong section.

We know that Sora has people to save them from their suffering.

1. Naminé
2. Roxas
3. Xion
4. Axel
5. Terra
6. Ventus
7. Aqua
-
8. Ansem the Wise
0. Eraqus

How exactly do you think he will save them?

Naminé
Suffering: ??? - What is her suffering?
How to Save: ???

Roxas
Suffering: ??? - Can't remember Xion? Isn't himself?
How to Save: Return Xion back to everyone's memory?

Xion
Suffering: No one remembers her.
How to Save: Bring her back to everyone's memory.

Axel
Suffering: Doesn't remember Xion?

Terra
Location: Somewhere, probably Radiant Garden as that's where Terranort became a Heartless.
Suffering: Battling Xehanort's heart inside him?
How to Save: Defeat Master Xehanort and his piece of his heart inside Terra?

Ventus
Location: Body: Chamber of Awakening, Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure
Heart: Inside Sora's heart
Suffering: His body and heart aren't together.
How to Save: Save Aqua first and then have Sora give his heart back.

Aqua
Suffering: Trapped in the Realm of Darkness, unable to save Terra and Ventus.
How to Save: Save her from the Realm of Darkness

Ansem the Wise
Suffering: His own foolishness and hatred, also trapped in the Realm of Darkness
How to Save: Rescue him from the Realm of Darkness, have Sora hep all the people, whose lives he ruined.

Master Eraqus
Heart: Inside Terra's heart.
How to Save: ??? - Kill his heartless and nobody if he even has those to revive his body and have Terra give his heart back?

I'm not sure if I got everything right. Some characters are a little fuzzy to me on their suffering. I added Ansem and Eraqus because they are also tied to the above characters.

State

Awards
Naminé
Suffering: ??? - What is her suffering?
How to Save: ???
Giving her back the right to exist.

Roxas
Suffering: ??? - Can't remember Xion? Isn't himself?
Same as Naminé.

Xion
Suffering: No one remembers her.
How to Save: Bring her back to everyone's memory.
Bring her memories back and existence.

Axel
Suffering: Doesn't remember Xion?
I take it he isn't suffering anymore.

Terra
Location: Somewhere, probably Radiant Garden as that's where Terranort became a Heartless.
Suffering: Battling Xehanort's heart inside him?
How to Save: Defeat Master Xehanort and his piece of his heart inside Terra?
I think that's it.

Ventus
Location: Body: Chamber of Awakening, Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure
Heart: Inside Sora's heart
Suffering: His body and heart aren't together.
How to Save: Save Aqua first and then have Sora give his heart back.
Pretty much.

Aqua
Suffering: Trapped in the Realm of Darkness, unable to save Terra and Ventus.
How to Save: Save her from the Realm of Darkness
Mmhmm.

Ansem the Wise
Suffering: His own foolishness and hatred, also trapped in the Realm of Darkness
How to Save: Rescue him from the Realm of Darkness, have Sora hep all the people, whose lives he ruined.
Right.

Master Eraqus
Heart: Inside Terra's heart.
How to Save: ??? - Kill his heartless and nobody if he even has those to revive his body and have Terra give his heart back?
Eraqus didn't produce a Heartless, but it's possible a Nobody DID happen.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I thought the only ones that need to be saved are Terra Aqua and Ven. That's who King Mickey mentioned in his later. I guess maybe Roxas too.

That was never the case.
It were always Naminé, Xion, Roxas, Terra, Ventus, Aqua and Ansem the Wise since these were the ones calling out for Sora in Blank Points.
Not to mention Re: Coded also gave all of them as needing to be saved (only difference was that Ansem the Wise was replaced with Axel, which is strange since Axel does not need to be saved).

King Mickey's letter did not call any names but only that Sora has to save those connected to him and that are not only the BBS-Trio.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But Ven is the REASON Sora can even weild a keyblade. If Ven goes back into his actual body and leaves Sora, ALONG with Roxas and Xion, what will be left of Sora?

You got something mixed up here.

Ventus' heart residing inside Sora has nothing to do with Sora's Keyblade wielding ability. Ven's heart only allows Sora to wield two Keyblades.
Sora can wield a Keyblade because of his intense connection to Ventus' heart. This connection between the two hearts was forged four years before Birth By Sleep when Sora's heart was just born.
As long as the connection remains intact, it doesn't matter if Ven's heart leaves. The only thing Sora will lose is the dual wielding-power.

Furthermore, you make it sound like if Sora is just a collection of the powers of Ventus, Roxas and Xion, which is nonsense. Sora will still remain Sora as he ever was. Roxas and Xion have their own personalities, their own memories and, most important of all, their own hearts.
They're their own persons right now trapped in Sora, he won't lose anything when they are granted their "Birth by Sleep" and their second chance.
That Roxas even had to disappear was only necessary because Naminé's messing around with Sora's memories and Xion stealing them (through Roxas) according to Xemnas' plan in the first place. Roxas held some of Sora's memories which he needed to become whole.
Had Sora's memories never been messed up, he and Roxas could have co-existed completely fine (although then Xion would never have been born at all).

Taidow

Oh okay I get it Naminé, Roxas, and Xion will come to exist separately.

But wouldn't that make it more than 7 keyblade wielders vs the 13 Darkness?

1. Sora
2. Riku [Master]
3. Kairi
4. Terra
5. Aqua [Master]
6. Ventus
7. Mickey [Master]
8. Lea
9. Roxas
10. Xion

Unless they only planned on using

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Kairi
4. Mickey
5. Lea
6. Aqua
7. Ventus

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yeah the seven keyblade wielders thing doesn't really make any sense. Mickey only mentioned Sora Riku, TAV, and himself. He left out Yen Sid, Kairi, and Axel (who he didn't know about) and I guess Merlin

Merlin is not a keyblade wielder. Even though it mentions him helping Lea train along with the Three Fairies, he was just using his skills as a sorcerer to help him. Lol unless I totally missed something.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh okay I get it Naminé, Roxas, and Xion will come to exist separately.

But wouldn't that make it more than 7 keyblade wielders vs the 13 Darkness?

1. Sora
2. Riku [Master]
3. Kairi
4. Terra
5. Aqua [Master]
6. Ventus
7. Mickey [Master]
8. Lea
9. Roxas
10. Xion

Unless they only planned on using

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Kairi
4. Mickey
5. Lea
6. Aqua
7. Ventus
They need 7 Keyblade Wielders of Light, yes. But it doesn't really matter who they are. Considering Xehanort was planning to take Sora for the 13 Darknesses, and already had taken Terra (who was initially considered a Light).

Merlin is not a keyblade wielder. Even though it mentions him helping Axel train along with the Three Fairies, he was just using his skills as a sorcerer to help him. Lol unless I totally missed something.
No, you're right. Merlin was just helping Lea train.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I really hope that masters have access to ridiculous abilities because Yen Sid made it sound like by having one or both of Sora and Riku attaining the level of master they stood a fighting chance.

The Seven Lights have their work cut out for 'em

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
No, you're right. Merlin was just helping Lea train.

Ok, glad to know I am not going crazy. I just realized I called Lea Axel. I really need to get use to that.

Also, I would say that having 7 Lights makes perfect sense because there are 7 PoH.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh when Yen Sid mentioned Merlin it sounded like the three fairies were training him to be a Keyblade Master. I need to rewatch that cutscene.
I really don't understand how you interpreted it that way. The conversation was about Lea.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Roxas needs:

1. A Body: Roxas's body faded away when he merged with Sora. I don't mean it "faded away" like a defeated nobody fades into darkness/nothingness and the remains of the body and soul rejoin the heart somewhere. I mean it literally faded away, since it seems both Roxas's heart and soul merged into Sora.

2. Becoming a seperate existence from Sora: Once Roxas is restored to a complete physical form, he will need to have certain connections to Sora severed to prevent things of Sora (like his memories) from flowing into him. This way Roxas can be his own truly seperate person.

Namine needs:

Basically the same things as Roxas.

Xion needs:

Basically the same things as Roxas and Namine, and add the fact people's memories of her need to be restored though they may happen once her complete physical form is restored.

Aqua needs:

To be rescued from the Realm of Darkness.

Ansem the Wise needs:

To be rescued from the Realm of Darkness and perhaps need his memory restored depending on the situation with his memory loss.

Terra needs:

Considering MX counts Terra among the current Seekers of Darkness i'm assuming then that Terra has a physical body, so he should be whole. Terra will to be completely freed from Xehanort's influence, which means we'll have to go in and force the fragment of MX's heart out of Terra.

Ventus needs:

His heart needs to finish healing if it hasn't already, and then his heart needs to be returned to his body and soul so he can wake up.

Lea needs:

Lea is already whole again, so basically what he needs is his two best friends back, Roxas and Xion.

So how are these goals to be obtained? I don't know, ask Ansem the Wise, the data he hid in Sora has the answer on how to give all these people their new births, their birth by sleep.

I had an idea on how they could have gotten Roxas, Xion, and Namine back in KH3D if they would have done the story a little differently but I wont go into that right now.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He have a pretty good idea of what needs to be done. "How" is a different case that we won't know until a new game explains it. We still need to learn what was in that data Riku was given.

Terra: Free from Xehanort.
Aqua: Retrieve from RoD
Ventus: Give heart back. May need to restore/rebuild the Heart first.
Roxas: Restore memories of Xion. Make his own person.
Xion: Restore memories of her to everyone. Make own person
Namine: Real Sora needs to thank Real Namine. Also make own person.
Ansem: Retrieve from RoD.

Eraqus's situation needs to be further explained. We know that his Heart was in Terra. But then whole series happened. Because Terra is one of the Darknesses, it's safe to assume that when he and MX returned, only MX returned as himself. Maybe Eraqus is inside this newTerranort. Or maybe Eraqus's heart has already been lost. Maybe Eraqus is another one of the darknesses. Won't know until we get there.

Taidow

I still don't get how they will come to exist separately, will Sora stab himself again?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I still don't get how they will come to exist separately, will Sora stab himself again?

The "how" cannot be understood or "got" yet because it is still left unexplained on purpose. The "how" will be addressed in Kingdom Hearts III, as beside defeating Xehanort bringing back those connected to Sora's heart is the main point of KH 3.

Birth by Sleep's secret ending was giving the first glimpse at it being possible at all due to the term "Birth by Sleep" itself and the explanations of Ansem the Wise to Aqua and more explanations from Nomura in the Ultimania that those calling out to Sora can return to the world (world in this case meaning the Realm of Light, as even Aqua, being in the RoD, counts as "non-existant" in the Realm of Light because she isn't there).

Re: Coded made the characters in-universe aware of this (because no one except Aqua and Ansem the Wise in-universe knew it yet) and reinforced the already vague thrown hints of new hearts being born in beings in CoM (Riku Replica) and Days as well as KH2 (Axel, Xion, Naminé and Roxas all having/developing genuine emotions and actually cry, a strong hint towards a heart), subtly preparing the explanation on how the "incomplete existences" can exist on their own in the future because having a heart (that isn't already occupied with another consciousness) makes you your own person.
Donald, Mickey and Goofy treat Data-Sora as his own entity and individual without any second thought and rebuke Pete for degrading him as a living being by saying that he's as good as the real (biological/atomical) Sora is.

Dream Drop Distance then took all these points and followed them to their conclusion. The formely hinted facts like growing hearts and Xion, Naminé and Roxas actually being their own entities get confirmed, the ability to awake a sleeping heart (regardless of origin) is obtained by Sora and Riku due to their tasks in the sleeping realm and Ansem the Wise's data which holds the details to the process of actually doing it is placed within Riku's hand for safekeeping until it is needed.

It's contents still remain a mystery that will only be lifted in KH III. By now we know that it is possible for them to return, which counts also for Terra, Aqua and Ventus. We also know which tools are needed for it to happen (the power acquired in DDD and Ansem's data in conjunction) and we know the groundwork why it is possible for them to return at all.

What we don't know is just how the process exactly works and how it plays out.

Since this is a primary point when they actually get their second chance, their "Birth by Sleep" itself and will most likely only shown when it actually happens for the first of them, it's needed to remain obscure right now since Nomura stressed ever since Birth By Sleep came out that the actual rescue of the tormented people is one of the focal points of the story in Kingdom Hearts III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back