• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How excited where you when you got KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited where you when you got KH2

• I WAS FREAKING OUT

Votes: 68 66.7%
  • I was a little excited

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Upset because I knew Kairi was going to be in the game again

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Personally I was so excited to get it, I was almost freaking out. When I saw my friend have the game before me I got upset, but then I beat the game 100% before he could. So I felt happy again.

DetectiveMan

So excited that I got the game at 10:00 AM in the morning, then literally played the game the ENTIRE day. Only got up for the occasional snack, drink or bathroom. I just couldn't get enough of the game.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I was estatic when I got the game! I couldn't sleep the night before, but heck, I was only 10 at the time. I still very much love KHII though

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Aww no one put upset because I knew Kairi was going to be in the game lol. But yeah its great to see people excited for the game.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I was so excited =D I got it the day it was released =D and kept playing it for the whole day unstoppable....lolz =)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
hehe thats good to hear that people where freaking out when the game came out. I was too, I was like I can't wait to get it.

Raebus

It was the same amount of excitement I would have had with any other game and that excitement died a bit as I played more of kingdom hearts 2, as it does with a lot of games.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I was excited, but not freaking out. I knew it wasn't going to be amazing like the first one, mainly because many sequels, whether it be to a movie or a game aren't as good as the original.

KHGamegirl

Some where between this world and the next
are we talking about when it first came out or when we first got it? well when KH2 first came out i hated the whole idea of the games, but my brother borrowed KH2 from one of his mates and i was really board so i watched him play it, after about 2 hours i fell in love with the story (and if anyone was thinking it no i did not fall in love with any of the characters) so i went out the next day and bought both of the game and spent the rest of my summer in my room.

P.S. i do realize that there are more than to KH games but unfortunatly i live in the UK so we don't get the final mix versions and we don't get KH:CoM until the 17th April

Rix

:)
Awards
Pretty excited actually. Ended up playing it all night even though I had school the next day.

Shade737

Silver Member
Exited, I played it for awhile and kind of liked it, but it wasn't anything special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back