• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
I was hoping there was gonna be a hard difficuly in the Original COM but sadly no (I beat it with NO sleights to) except for riku since you earned them through the story.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Ayway i should ask again who liked playin the Minigames in 100 Acre Wood when i got there i thought it was gonna be like the gba one more.(just run though it) but this time you had a readon to stay and do the minigames.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just beat Monstro World 5th Floor, Level 23, Im going On to my Last Card of the first Set of World cards on the 6th Floor. taking a break to watch Rurouni Kenshin. I got Fire Raid now =] Blizzard and Fire Raid are in my deck!!

Last edited:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I killed Lexaeus with extreme ease, but lost 3-4 times on Zexion. I'm actually very happy I'm getting my butt kicked because I love challenges in these games, especially if they're Organization members. Anyway, I think I've lost more on Zexion than anyone else int he game so far (since I've lost so little). I'm going to try again tomorrow, but gosh. Zexion's battle must be the most unique battle in the entire game.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I Just beat Halloween Town, I only gained 6 Levels in that World I was on Floor 6. Now I beat Larxene(First fight), I ADORE HER VOICE!!!(IMO). I am Level 29, now I am on the 7th Floor and I got the 2nd set of the World Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back