• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
hahaha, Wow. Has anyone beat it yet?

I think I was the first person on KHI to have the game, and I'm probably the only one who hasn't started to play it still xD

One thing I noticed in the manual was the replay theater in reverse rebirth. I wish KH and KH II had something like that :(

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I Had fun in 100 Acre Woods for a bit, I Started Atlantica, Before I started it, I beat Riku(first fight).
I am on the 8th Floor, I am Level 32 now. and I just Gain my favorite Sleight... Lethal Flame =]

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'm in Wonderland 2nd floor. Leveling up as much as I can. I'm playing it just like I did when I played CoM on GBA for the 2nd time.

xhananh

Awards
Third floor: Wonderland. The first floor I picked was Olympus Colilsseum. I had a bit of a blonde moment in Wonderland, but it's all good now. I should be finished by this time next week, at the very latest.

Charlie K

Back in Business
K, I'm not gunna order this game online, but uh WHERE THE F DO YOU GET THIS GAME!? I check everywhere today..It's not in stock anywhere, and I know KH isn't that popular..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
K, I'm not gunna order this game online, but uh WHERE THE F DO YOU GET THIS GAME!? I check everywhere today..It's not in stock anywhere, and I know KH isn't that popular..

What are you talking about? Kingdom Hearts is Square's second most popular franchise, pulling in behind Dragon Quest. Final Fantasy is actually third.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm at Castle Obilivon about to Fight Axel 2nd time :) I was so happy when I beat Larxene, she was tough I give her that, but its sad that she dies :'( I love you larxene!! <3

EDIT:

I JUST BEAT MARLOOSHA AND SORA STORY! WOO!

Last edited:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Just beat Riku's Story. Zexion's battle was very unique, but I finally beat him. I also beat Ansem, but it took a while because of one sleight. "Take this!" Ugh. Each of my battles with him I was like 1 bar away from winning.

Well, I'm going to try to beat Proud mode eventually. I'm also curious as to where the Organization XIII cards are.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just beat Riku's Story. Zexion's battle was very unique, but I finally beat him. I also beat Ansem, but it took a while because of one sleight. "Take this!" Ugh. Each of my battles with him I was like 1 bar away from winning.

Well, I'm going to try to beat Proud mode eventually. I'm also curious as to where the Organization XIII cards are.
How was Diz Voice? I know you'll hear it if u beat Riku's Story.
For the Org XII Card, If you want I can tell you how to obtian them

anyways back on topic.
I Beat Neverland, on the 10th Floor. Level 37, I didnt train as much I wanted to, Cause Hook was easy for me. Now to my Last Card of set 2 of the world Cards then I get Destiny Island(I Think). I am almost done beating Sora's Story.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I just beat the first Larxene battle >_> I was so psyched I cheated through Monstro and Halloween town (as in used up all my calm bountys and save points)... Now I need some serious training....

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I beat R/R last night (early A.M. on the 5th, to be exact). I'm probably going to go back for all the Organization cards soon.

And DiZ's voice was... alright. He sounds quite a bit different from Christopher Lee, and seems to have a slight accent of sorts. I wasn't very thrilled with it, but he didn't have many lines anyways. Hopefully they can get Mr. Lee back for Days/any other AtW appearances.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just beat Sora's story (ahsdoifhasdofh yayayayayayayay) and Marluxia's third battle was FUN. I think I might replay it again tomorrow. xD; I also started R/R, just so I could see if an Organization scene happened.

Mr. Epcar definitely improved on his Ansem voice and he's now officially creepy again. YAY. Lexeaus' voice is spot-on and Zexion's was noooooot what I was expecting. It still fits, though. i just kinda wish it was johnny yong bosch XD; I also saw that DiZ is being played by another actor... who happens to be my favourite voice actor ever. I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND DIZ! 8D

Annnnnnd Square made a lovely translation error: 'Steamboat Willy'? FAIL. >:|

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I am Level 39. Floor I forgot. But I am In Hollow Bastion, My last World Card till I get Destiny Island, Twilight Town, and Oblivion Castle. I went to the "Key to Reward" card room(In the Japanese One there is 2 one Contains the KHII Org Member Card, or KHII Keyblade Card) But it wasnt there =O, and Usually with the Japanese one after I go out of the room its gone, But this time I stayed open and it was there, So It musta been something i didnt do to get the Org Card. or Keyblade card. So I guess I have to do something to get them all. But what tho. I do have the List for it too for the Key to Rewards card list. But dam I need to find out. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back