• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissrandom101

lol i suck i just finished beating larxene the first time i don't know what level i'm at though.:eek:hmy:
yeah i haven't been playing my game alot i haven't played since thursday :glare:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ugh. The fighting of the heartless in the Disney Worlds is SO boring. *dies*
I wish I could just skip to the hall-ways, that's where are the real action goes down.

Anyway, I'm on Riku Mode. Larxene just got done beating the shit out of Repliku. I love that scene. <3

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I beat Darkside no Problem. Ragnarok helped alot! =]]. Riku(IV) is easy cause I am a Spammer at Lethal Flame =]. Larxene.....kick my butt the first, but after that... She got her ass beat by me, Cause the Lethal Flame, and Mega Ether.. reload. Back to Lethal Flame Spamming. I am Level 53 now. About to headed to Castle Oblivion!!!!

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
I beat Sora's Story a few hours ago, and so far, I've done Hollow Bastion and Traverse Town in Reverse/Rebirth.

I loved the final fight against Marluxia. ^^ I just wish that there would be something a bit more "extra" at the end of the fight. Like how when you fought Xemnas in KH2, you had to use Reaction Commands like crazy at the very end. For Marluxia, it could be that you and him have an epic card duel like in Reverse/Rebirth, except that with every card you break, a certain scene happens, and at the very end of the duel, Marluxia throws his scythe at Sora, but Sora deflects it and it spins back at Marluxia (like his fight in KH2FM).

rent

im on level 41 and currently trying to beat that stupid old man (Vexen).

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Im at level 42 I think and Im about to fight Repliku number 3, I havent tried yet though.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
uhm I'm in Monstro trying to defeat the giant Parasite thingy.

I'm slow I know...

Psh it's good to go slow :3 cherish the game, and take in its meaningfulness :3 it makes it better ;-; hypocrisy for me since I'm rushing through with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back