• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Yes but I want to see the ending, it was so touching in 2-d now in 3-d oh i cant wait, but i also dont want to kill larxene, nooooooo.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just beat Agarbah with Riku. (my 2nd World with him). I beleve I am Lv 10 for Riku too.

Sora Mode: Collection "Key ot Rewards" Cards. So far I got Star Breeze/Roxas, Mushu/Xigbar, and Super Glide/Star Skeeker.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Im on the 10th floor Hollow Bastion. On Level 50. In Sora's story. Riku replica 2 gave me a beating, he kicked my arse once.

rikuV2

Im stuck against the last riku replica. hopefully I only need to gain one or two more levels to beat him...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
A third playtgrough? really bruh? Its like a 20 hour game, and unless you have been playing nonstop for a week.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Just beat Vexen at lvl 45 he was a piece of cake, but man is he fast i thought my cards would be gone but at the last minute i got him with goofy.

Crimson_Crisis

Im on lvl 51 at the entrance to Destiny Islands.
I kinda struggled with the Riku Replica, he would kill me when he had one bar of health and i needed to reload my cards.:thumbdown:

SuperSephiroth15

I beat him at lvl45 so if your past that then i wouldnt worry about it too much.

I would say its not so much of your level that matters, yet you do need a good amount of health going into the battle, so yes and no for me....

During that battle you basically have to not use any sleights unless you have about six Cure cards, just make sure you don't end up with none of them. It's basically this cycle when facing the Riku Replica for the final battle:

Attack
Zero Counter Dark Aura
Heal
Repeat

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I beat Ursla on Reverse/Rebirth Mode, Level 23. God dam, She is so Fugly. How can her fat ass fit in the sea. she to effing huge, She jump in and make a title wave and get stuck at the same time. lol.

and On Sora's.. I got MegaElixer, and Photon Debugger from Key to rewards. hhaa I got all these so far.

Synchro, Xemnas
Mushu, Xigbar
Stardust Breeze, Roxas
MegaElixir, Photon Debugger
Super Glide, Star Skeeker

yay 7 more!!! Oh and I am Level 60 now.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I'm on the 13th floor entrance just about to do last floor, im at lvl 53 and i had no problem with any bosses but vexen 2nd time, jeez he was crazy hard riku replica and larxy were cake compared to him.

hiddenblade

I already beat the game on Sora story and on Riku's i am on b4fl for those of you who don't know Riku starts in the basment and from what i have seen goes up to the 1 fl He is wicked by the way for those about to beat Soras story make sure you get a roluet room and have alot of zeros on rikus mode first level oh and if you get a random joker make sure you dont use it i havent experimented with it yet but it might count for 99 points on soras story and possably rikus and if you have tried this and it failed sorry.I just beat Rikus story it took me 8 hours and 2 minutes Soras story took me 30 hours and somethen minutes i dont remember exatly how many minutes

Last edited:

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I beat Hades from Olympus Colisuem, and I beat Trickmaster from Wonderland(UGH! He is hard, I mean highest is 9, but uses 8 and 6, and Riku highest is 5, and has only 9 cards in his deck for this world) on Reverse/Rebirth Mode, Level 27. On the Last card is Halloween Town, Till I get Destiny Island, Twilight Town, and go to Castle Oblivion =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back