• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wonderland. I'm having fun with it. The most fun with KH I've had in years.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Wonderland. I'm having fun with it. The most fun with KH I've had in years.

Indeed. I loved the original KH feel. I actually liked KHII (unlike most people on these forums) but its nice to go back and enjoy the classic gameplay. What sucks is during my first play through, I kept using L1 and R1 for the camera instead of the analoge. I knew it was the KHII controls but just seeing KH Sora screwed me up. I also kept using L1 and R1 for sleights and I have an annoying habit of hitting the doors before hitting Triangle. Apparently, thanks to CoM, every time i see a door I react by hitting it with a large key.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I have to wait until Christmas D:

You're not missing much. It's fun, but if you played CoM, you've played Re:CoM.

Indeed. I loved the original KH feel. I actually liked KHII (unlike most people on these forums) but its nice to go back and enjoy the classic gameplay. What sucks is during my first play through, I kept using L1 and R1 for the camera instead of the analoge. I knew it was the KHII controls but just seeing KH Sora screwed me up. I also kept using L1 and R1 for sleights and I have an annoying habit of hitting the doors before hitting Triangle. Apparently, thanks to CoM, every time i see a door I react by hitting it with a large key.

Despite what I say, I dont' actually hate KH2.

Though, mid battle, I keep hitting L1 expecting to lock on, only to find that I missed my 0 card and that a gang of heartless jumped the hell out of me. [I tend to use the Teeming Heartless card a lot]

The KH2 Sora voice is throwing me. I'm actually expecting someone to just shout "As if"

Don't feel bad, I'm attacking doors too. I bet all of us have already at least once.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm stuck at Trickmaster.

I shouldn't have went straight to Proud mode, Jesus Christ.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Proud is still pretty easy. Though, I'm still in Wonderland myself. I'm close behind you. I'm not actually watching the cutscenes. Well, the ones without voicing anyway.

How is your deck set up?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Proud is still pretty easy. Though, I'm still in Wonderland myself. I'm close behind you. I'm not actually watching the cutscenes. Well, the ones without voicing anyway.

How is your deck set up?

It isn't too bad, It's only when I got to Wonderland that I've been having a bit of difficulty.

I really need stronger attack cards, everything I use on Trickmaster he's able to break, and only sleights are effective. By the time I get him to his last health bar I end up running out of cards.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I have to say though, I'm having alot more fun with this than I expected.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought I was head of everyone since I got it yesterday but I'm only at the 4th floor T_T I was thinking about doing Proud but I figured, for replay value, I'll play it after I beat it in standard. I'm enjoying Re:CoM more just by simply waiting to hear the voices of the Org. myself. I dare not go on the other threads to read if the new voices are good or bad. Half the fun of Re:CoM is hearing the Org. for the first time and not knowing what to expect. For those of you who haven't obtained the game (lololololol) try your best to stay away from reading if the voices are good or bad.

lilmissrandom101

Level 00 and yes i do have the game it's just last night I had just finished beating Axel and when i went to go to the save point it said "Failed to Load list" and something else.So i couldn't save! I have to start over again! But it's still not letting me save, does anyone know why? :unsure:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I meant to get mine yesterday, but I had class. So I got it today, along with a new mp3.
Now, I'm like on the second floor, about to fight Trickmaster.

Does anyone but me go in the KH order you arrived at them?

ekelgs

I go in the kh order XDDDD I'm in the middle of finals, so when I take breaks I play it to clear my mind ^^ only on my second world though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I jsut beat Larxene and I lover her line "So here you go" She sounded so black righ tthere, and I liked her Ta Ta part lol.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
lvl 100, sleeping in the field, haven't lost all my abilities yet. have to wait for christmas.

XD

I do, well did, and still do. See I decided to do the same worlds in the same order as I did in CoM and I followed the KH order that you arrived them in. So yes, I do go by order.

I just beat Wonderland no problem. Now on to the Coliseum.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
\
I just beat Wonderland no problem. Now on to the Coliseum.
I just stopped at the Coliseum, went to go do Homework. Anyone else love the 3D rooms? Especially the ones in Coliseum when you use the Moogle Rooms or the Save Points. Btw, what does Pluto do? He poped up while I was fighting Hades. He digged a Moogle Point out but couldn't really tell with Hades countering it.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
I just stopped at the Coliseum, went to go do Homework. Anyone else love the 3D rooms? Especially the ones in Coliseum when you use the Moogle Rooms or the Save Points. Btw, what does Pluto do? He poped up while I was fighting Hades. He digged a Moogle Point out but couldn't really tell with Hades countering it.

I havent used a moogle yet (although i got like 10 cards of them) does anyone here NOT use sleights I dont use them.But i still beat evreything.I NEVER used them in COM anyway.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I use Sliding Dash occasionally. Like, when there's too many enemies and not enough HP. I will, however, spam the hell out of Trinity Limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back