• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Just beat Riku's Story. Zexion's battle was very unique, but I finally beat him. I also beat Ansem, but it took a while because of one sleight. "Take this!" Ugh. Each of my battles with him I was like 1 bar away from winning.

Well, I'm going to try to beat Proud mode eventually. I'm also curious as to where the Organization XIII cards are.

im at destiny islands lvl40

The way tou get the cards you MUST kill the org. mrmbers with NO DAMAGE.And i think you have to be on proud mode.

heres all of them if you want to see all of them-
HTML:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM - All cards and their effects
HTML:

Last edited:

Naryx15

I'm now on Destiny Islands and I just started.
I'm at level 43 =P
I almost DIED Vexen's second battle and Riku Replica's third battle.

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
I'm on the thirteenth floor (I totally PWNED the final fight with the Riku Replica... who was the ONLY boss I could absolutely NOT beat in the original GBA version, oddly. o.o'), but I'm stuck on Axel. T.T He keeps kicking my arse.

Sora RE+Mixed

I got the game today. Im in Agrabah level 12. I loved going back to Travese town and kickin butt with my cards.I love this game.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok. this is gonna be long. But to make it short.
My Friend really wants to play as Riku. So I let him Play my File So He can, but anyways. I let him load my file, then took my main memory card out after it loads and put it on my back up memory card so Let just say on my Back Memory card is at the last Axel Fight, but my friend played it non stop for 4 hours, I let him cause he doesnt have the game, So we are at that point at lvl 47.

But On my Main one Lv 39, Hollow Bastion, at the same state as I said ealer yesterday. so yah

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
lvl 28, floor 8, atlantica.

the firs repliku battle iz pretty hard, and larxene iz anoying. >.<

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Im level 40 and about to fight Riku for th 4th time and cant beat him if anybody has any tips on beating him please message them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back